It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

te_lanus: Bump :P
Had thought to do the same, but I've not been able to be so evil.

Obviously, you don't have that problem. :D
te_lanus: Bump :P
Thespian*: Had thought to do the same, but I've not been able to be so evil.

Obviously, you don't have that problem. :D
Evil? Whatever are you talking about? A good laugh is just about the best giveaway ever. XD
ashwald: Evil? Whatever are you talking about? A good laugh is just about the best giveaway ever. XD
Indeed. A good manic & evil laugh!

Bwahahahaaha! :D
Star Trek Online Captain's Critter: W8JY2L1

https://my.perfectworld.com/sto/?going_to=/redeemkey/sto
Avencast (Steam)
5XT3Z-QQFAL-R7N
5Y
GoJays2025: Avencast (Steam)
5XT3Z-QQFAL-R7N
5Y
Does that mean they broke the 5000 mark? :D
GoJays2025: Avencast (Steam)
5XT3Z-QQFAL-R7N
5Y
Asbeau: Does that mean they broke the 5000 mark? :D
Yes!
Excellent news, I shall trot off and collect my key. Avencast looks good from what I've seen.
Owwnnn Avencast....
played this long time ago, and liked....
DOTA 2 invite: Z5CQV-V9F7V-QVYGB
GoJays2025: DOTA 2 invite: Z5CQV-V9F7V-QVYGB
Thanks for the key! I've never played a DOTA-like game (those are the ones called MOBA, right?), so this will be an interesting experience.
GoJays2025: DOTA 2 invite: Z5CQV-V9F7V-QVYGB
AFnord: Thanks for the key! I've never played a DOTA-like game (those are the ones called MOBA, right?), so this will be an interesting experience.
:P League of Legends all the way. Who needs DOTA? ;D
AFnord: Thanks for the key! I've never played a DOTA-like game (those are the ones called MOBA, right?), so this will be an interesting experience.
ThomasGoG: :P League of Legends all the way. Who needs DOTA? ;D
Thanks for the giveaway
Post edited September 19, 2012 by Ki11s0n3
I forgot, and just remember this. It was a Steam code for Puzzle Agent given by Austrobogulator, but I was never able to figure it out.. :(, and I think it was never redeemed.

So, before I forget it again, maybe somebody can solve it, and let us know how to.

The next post was my first idea to solve it, using those numbers as positions for the letters and numbers in two different orders (A-Z 0-9; 0-9 A-Z) but it was wrong. After that I tried every known encryption to man... :P, but everything failed.

Well done Austrobogulator... (-_-)U
Post edited September 19, 2012 by Azrael360
Azrael360: I forgot, and just remember this. It was a Steam code for Puzzle Agent given by Austrobogulator, but I was never able to figure it out.. :(, and I think it was never redeemed.

So, before I forget it again, maybe somebody can solve it, and let us know how to.

The next post was my first idea to solve it, using those numbers as positions for the letters and numbers in two different orders (A-Z 0-9; 0-9 A-Z) but it was wrong. After that I tried every known encryption to man... :P, but everything failed.

Well done Austrobogulator... (-_-)U
Well, i don't think u have decode there anything, i mean, there is big tips few post down there.