It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IronStar: Rofl

Oh how I hated that combat system. It seemed completely random to accept my input, even though I understood the general idea (or I think I had).
niniendowarrior: I'm guessing this complaint is on Witcher 2? haha

It's definitely more intense and involved than the first one.
Nope, it's on Withcher 1. Combo system just didn't seem to work that well for me. I'll give it another go at some point.
niniendowarrior: I'm guessing this complaint is on Witcher 2? haha

It's definitely more intense and involved than the first one.
IronStar: Nope, it's on Withcher 1. Combo system just didn't seem to work that well for me. I'll give it another go at some point.
Sacrelidge lmao (W1 is my favourite game)
IronStar: Nope, it's on Withcher 1. Combo system just didn't seem to work that well for me. I'll give it another go at some point.
Ian: Sacrelidge lmao (W1 is my favourite game)
*runs to hide from Ian's wraith* :-P
Now on the serious note I prefer J-RPGs to W-RPGs. I'm quite bored with repetitive medieval setting, and inventory management. Really looking forward to Cyberpunk though.
IronStar: *runs to hide from Ian's wraith* :-P
Now on the serious note I prefer J-RPGs to W-RPGs. I'm quite bored with repetitive medieval setting, and inventory management. Really looking forward to Cyberpunk though.
life would be boring if we all like the same thing :D

yes, it sounds really interesting, but I am also hoping for W 3 :)))))
And Shadowrun?
Post edited September 23, 2012 by Stooner
Ian: life would be boring if we all like the same thing :D

yes, it sounds really interesting, but I am also hoping for W 3 :)))))
It indeed would.
Witcher 3 is in development as far as I know.
And I must say that I prefer W-RPGs over J-RPGs. I find the spikey haired heroes to be utterly boring.

Witcher 1's combat is pretty darn good for me.
FBYTJ-YCLL2-PQKZV
sebastien102: FBYTJ-YCLL2-PQKZV
Thanks!, But I was to late :(
lol I have uped your reputation

http://www.itstoohard.com/puzzle/bpX8Ex0h
Post edited September 23, 2012 by sebastien102
I think these are the same beta codes you've posted twice already. They're long gone, dude.
maybe ...
mrcrispy83: Yeah, white pixels are 0s, black pixels are 1 and it's just a simple matter of running it through a binary to text converter.

The larger image I would assume is the same, but since it's so large and has more padding data in it someone would probably need to find a QR or 2d barcode to text converter to do it (though i tried it with the first ones I found on google and it didn't find a barcode in it.
Damuna: As stated before, the two are entirely unrelated. There's nothing technical about it...you just have to shift your focus.
Well i thought that from some distance i can see latters but guess i'm going crazy :)
Trid: Well i thought that from some distance i can see latters but guess i'm going crazy :)
Damuna: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

;)
You are incredibly subtle!, lol
ok can some1 point me to this pic please ?