It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We'll be removing a number of games from the GOG.com catalog - here's your last call to get them with a special discount!

Today, we're here to honor the promise we gave you to announce ahead of time whenever we're taking a game down from sales. We wanted to give you one last chance to get the titles we're delisting with a considerable discount, and the partners involved agreed. There are 35 games on that list and you can get them all for up to 80% off until Tuesday, September 2, at 3:59AM GMT. Any title you buy will remain in your collection even after it's removed from our catalog, so you can always download and re-download the installers and bonus content. Check out the promo page to see which games this concerns.

We're still ironing out a few details. For now, the promo pages, like the one for the Last Chance Special, list all the game prices only in US dollars. But don't freak out: if you chose to use your local currency you will see the prices in local currency in checkout, and you can still finalize the transaction in local currency. We hope to have this issue fixed within the next weeks.
HypersomniacLive: After reading ThomNG's post here, I'm sorry to say that I really don't see how the removed titles could ever return here - unless GOG follows suit with how regional pricing/ conversion is usually done, or their other partners drop their regional pricing/ conversion model. And the former is far more likely to happen than the latter.
Actually, getting those titles would be very easy. All GOG has to do is drop the "Fair Price Package". Then, there will be nothing to stop them from pricing Nordic games at the rates they want (ie 1$==1€). They removed the games because they don't want any game <10$ to have real regional pricing, because in that case, "Fair Price Package" would be very unprofitable for them, maybe it would even generate losses for each purchase. As for Amnesia and Spellforce 2: Demons of the Past, I would guess they're too popular and "Fair Price Package" would also be too unprofitable to consider it. That or maybe Nordic games decided that since most of their catalogue is going away, they might just as well go all the way.
high rated
Gone :)
Post edited August 28, 2014 by DampSquib
Thanks so much DampSquib! I redeemed some of the games of that code. :)
Nvm
Post edited August 28, 2014 by Matruchus
DampSquib: ...
Thank you! Like Wurzelkraft, I've redeemed some of the available games.
high rated
Wurzelkraft: Thanks so much DampSquib! I redeemed some of the games of that code. :)
DampSquib: ...
Azgrel: Thank you! Like Wurzelkraft, I've redeemed some of the available games.
Most welcome.
(edit code redeemed)
Post edited August 28, 2014 by DampSquib
DampSquib: Most welcome, and here is a few more.
One time than I manage to be a ninja.. It doesn't work damn.
It says temporarly locked
Post edited August 28, 2014 by phaolo
DampSquib: Most welcome, and here is a few more.
phaolo: One time than I manage to be a ninja.. It doesn't work damn.
Yeah, same here.

Thanks DampSquib for the drop anyway!
thank you DampSquib
I don't see why ppl had make this happen
Was it so bad let the big boys be ass holes but at least give us DRM free games still
While others could stay how it is?

They never said all the games would do it just some
That happens when someone else is about to redeem a code?
eiii: That happens when someone else is about to redeem a code?
No idea, I've never seen it before.
Thanks you for your generosity dampsquib :)
DampSquib: Gone :)
Thank you for your generosity :) I got one of the games.
eiii: That happens when someone else is about to redeem a code?
Temporary lock occurs when another user has recently "viewed" the code, when the code is input it gets temporarily de-activated for about 15 minutes if not entirely redeemed.