It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We'll be removing a number of games from the GOG.com catalog - here's your last call to get them with a special discount!

Today, we're here to honor the promise we gave you to announce ahead of time whenever we're taking a game down from sales. We wanted to give you one last chance to get the titles we're delisting with a considerable discount, and the partners involved agreed. There are 35 games on that list and you can get them all for up to 80% off until Tuesday, September 2, at 3:59AM GMT. Any title you buy will remain in your collection even after it's removed from our catalog, so you can always download and re-download the installers and bonus content. Check out the promo page to see which games this concerns.

We're still ironing out a few details. For now, the promo pages, like the one for the Last Chance Special, list all the game prices only in US dollars. But don't freak out: if you chose to use your local currency you will see the prices in local currency in checkout, and you can still finalize the transaction in local currency. We hope to have this issue fixed within the next weeks.
Exoanthrope: I love horror, so I would say Penumbra, Amnesia, and Dark Fall.
All of them are First person perspectives, so they're out. :(
low rated
Holy crap, this is some crazy shit. I wonder if this has anything to do with the regional pricing thing... Ugh, I swear the internet is full of so many entitled cheapskate motherfuckers. This makes me angry, if it is indeed the case. Though Black Mirror was added only a month ago, so maybe that's not the case. But if it is, I pray that those who huffed and puffed and pounded their flabby chests get their computers fried in a lightning storm. Yeah, I said it. I wish death upon your computers and I hope your external HDDs go corrupt over night.
Well, this is pathetic.
Finally got my Red Faction.

A huge bummer that Amnesia and Penumbra are going - Those games are masterpieces and the cornerstone of modern horror games.
ReynardFox: Oh what the hell is this?!

GOG, may I ask, what's better, a few games regionaly priced.. or no games at all?

There goes my hopes for Darksiders... I am seriously depressed.
gandalf.nho: Considering the backlash when regional pricing was first announced, guess a lot of people here prefer no games...
what is it with you people? do you pay the extra on the few games that have it? Because I do. That's why there was backlash. this argument of 'no games' is ridiculous. Me and everybody like me is complaining because there is no reason given by publishers for this push to make new titles (like The Witcher 3) vastly more expensive for some of us. Do I want games affected by regional pricing on GOG? No. I want them on Steam, where I know they will go on sale at ridiculous prices within 12 months of release.

Regional pricing remains. They haven't magically waved it away; they have started doing it more.

Sheesh.
TDP: I'd rather have regional pricing and have more games on GOG. As long as they stay DRM-free. Seriously... price is negotiable, while DRM is always an abomination by its very nature.
gandalf.nho: Same here
Me too
this is annoying I wanted to buy Black Mirror later in the year.
Exoanthrope: I love horror, so I would say Penumbra, Amnesia, and Dark Fall.
Getcomposted: All of them are First person perspectives, so they're out. :(
Don't like FPP at all? Although admittingly I do like 3rd person more, myself.
Also, this new site layout is a mess and doesn't properly support my 4:3 monitor. The search option is almost completely scrolled off screen.
If I remember correctly, Black Mirror 2 was released fairly recently. And it will be gone... However, I'm not interested in the series.
RayRay13000: Oh joy, where to begin:

-A new look to the site, which looks like shit.
-Movies, which I don't want anything to do with after seeing that god damn brony documentary in the catalog.
-And now games are being removed from the site, 35 to be exact.

What a wonderful update. I sure can't wait for GOG Galaxy to fuck things up even further.
This is how I feel. I was full of optimism, and then we get this. I was literally waiting a few months before mentioning/introducing GOG to some people who I'm sure have never heard of it... because I knew big changes were coming, so I figured they might as well get a better first impression. Now I'm not so enthusiastic.

Now I expect GOG Galaxy to have huge silver buttons that take up most of the screen space and look like an iPad.
high rated
fortune_p_dawg: Holy crap, this is some crazy shit. I wonder if this has anything to do with the regional pricing thing... Ugh, I swear the internet is full of so many entitled cheapskate motherfuckers. This makes me angry, if it is indeed the case. Though Black Mirror was added only a month ago, so maybe that's not the case. But if it is, I pray that those who huffed and puffed and pounded their flabby chests get their computers fried in a lightning storm. Yeah, I said it. I wish death upon your computers and I hope your external HDDs go corrupt over night.
you think paying 50% more is 'entitled' and 'cheapskate'? seriously?
high rated
This is why regional pricing is so great. Publishers love it and will flock to gog.

Oh wait, no, two of them are already leaving over it.

Who does this help again?
Exoanthrope: Don't like FPP at all? Although admittingly I do like 3rd person more, myself.
Can't play them - however much I'd like to. :(
They induce migraines in me - I can't even watch someone playing them.
high rated
loki21: what is it with you people?

I want them on Steam,
Actually, what is it with YOU people?