It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We'll be removing a number of games from the GOG.com catalog - here's your last call to get them with a special discount!

Today, we're here to honor the promise we gave you to announce ahead of time whenever we're taking a game down from sales. We wanted to give you one last chance to get the titles we're delisting with a considerable discount, and the partners involved agreed. There are 35 games on that list and you can get them all for up to 80% off until Tuesday, September 2, at 3:59AM GMT. Any title you buy will remain in your collection even after it's removed from our catalog, so you can always download and re-download the installers and bonus content. Check out the promo page to see which games this concerns.

We're still ironing out a few details. For now, the promo pages, like the one for the Last Chance Special, list all the game prices only in US dollars. But don't freak out: if you chose to use your local currency you will see the prices in local currency in checkout, and you can still finalize the transaction in local currency. We hope to have this issue fixed within the next weeks.
So has Aquanox 1 any redeeming value if you already have part deux?

Also interested in Chaser and Silver, but i need some convincing, are they any good?
So it wasn't a timed distribution deal? My mistake. I have since read the earlier posts and G-Doc's explanation.

From reading about it, it looks like Nordic Games have both spat their dummy out and thrown their teddy out of the cot at the same time over GOG's regional pricing model. I'm in full support of GOG's regional pricing to give it's users a fairer deal. Perhaps Nordic Games will see sense. After all, other sites use regional pricing (I think Gamersgate does it, although I can't be sure).

If Nordic still refuse to see sense, then...well....screw 'em!

GOG should've given those games away instead of selling them at 80% off, and then flipped Nordic the finger after they did it!

And I've decided NOT to buy the Freedom Force games from Gamersgate like I was going to do. I'll stick with GOG on this one. It's a point of principle.
skeecher: GOG should've given those games away instead of selling them at 80% off, and then flipped Nordic the finger after they did it!
great idea, i assume gog.com cant do that without getting sued
high rated
One last time :)

Redeemed.
Post edited September 01, 2014 by DampSquib
skeecher: So it wasn't a timed distribution deal? My mistake. I have since read the earlier posts and G-Doc's explanation.

From reading about it, it looks like Nordic Games have both spat their dummy out and thrown their teddy out of the cot at the same time over GOG's regional pricing model. I'm in full support of GOG's regional pricing to give it's users a fairer deal. Perhaps Nordic Games will see sense. After all, other sites use regional pricing (I think Gamersgate does it, although I can't be sure).

If Nordic still refuse to see sense, then...well....screw 'em!

GOG should've given those games away instead of selling them at 80% off, and then flipped Nordic the finger after they did it!

And I've decided NOT to buy the Freedom Force games from Gamersgate like I was going to do. I'll stick with GOG on this one. It's a point of principle.
yeah, the problem is that Nordic have no problems with regional pricing, they have a problem with the awkward way gOg have implemented it.
It's not that bad, although there are wrinkles that need ironing out.
Thank YOU, good man!!! YOU are amazing. Cheers!!!
Post edited September 01, 2014 by drumboom
skeecher: GOG should've given those games away instead of selling them at 80% off, and then flipped Nordic the finger after they did it!
apehater: great idea, i assume gog.com cant do that without getting sued
A one hour deal that no-one notices :P
Gonna see if I can fish out from feedback from you guys. I'm primarily a console player and tend to not like games that have heavy keyboard usage and lots of micromanaging. Thinking about getting these and wondering if you guys have any thoughts for or against them: Penumbra, Black Mirror (already have 2 and 3), Dark Fall 1 and 2, and Silver. Also, I'm guessing Black Mirror doesn't have the issues the Amazon version supposedly has.
Only 4 and a bit hours left to get these games people...

Have most of the games already but bought

Black Mirror 1
Black Mirror 2
Silver
Guild 2 Renaissance
Post edited September 01, 2014 by Niggles
Anybody have a Black Mirror 2 or Spellforce 2: Demon's of the Past code to spare? :/
I know this isn't the place just to ask for things but i'd love a copy of Silver. I have

Brutal Legends + Takedown (Steam Inventory)

Metal Slug 3+Takedown (Steam Inventory)

$2 to $2.50 in Steam cards

I just really don't want to miss out on Silver. Very trustworthy and reliable. PM for Steam.
Aside from Silver are any of the other games in the promo not available anywhere else drm free?
Niggles: Aside from Silver are any of the other games in the promo not available anywhere else drm free?
Not that I can recall thankfully. Sadly Silver may be lost forever in obscurity at this point. It was such a good game too I would gladly recommend it to anyone.
Niggles: Aside from Silver are any of the other games in the promo not available anywhere else drm free?
MulderYuffie: Not that I can recall thankfully. Sadly Silver may be lost forever in obscurity at this point. It was such a good game too I would gladly recommend it to anyone.
When it came out, Silver's sword fighting controls were quite unique; I still remember my mouse leaving a gray streak on the mouse pad after some boss fights.