It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We'll be removing a number of games from the GOG.com catalog - here's your last call to get them with a special discount!

Today, we're here to honor the promise we gave you to announce ahead of time whenever we're taking a game down from sales. We wanted to give you one last chance to get the titles we're delisting with a considerable discount, and the partners involved agreed. There are 35 games on that list and you can get them all for up to 80% off until Tuesday, September 2, at 3:59AM GMT. Any title you buy will remain in your collection even after it's removed from our catalog, so you can always download and re-download the installers and bonus content. Check out the promo page to see which games this concerns.

We're still ironing out a few details. For now, the promo pages, like the one for the Last Chance Special, list all the game prices only in US dollars. But don't freak out: if you chose to use your local currency you will see the prices in local currency in checkout, and you can still finalize the transaction in local currency. We hope to have this issue fixed within the next weeks.
DampSquib: Enjoy :)
Second one is (should be) unlocked now. Took Gothic 2+3

first code <---- 7 left on that.

second code <---- 12 that one.
I took Spellforce Platinum from the first code. Seems I already owned the other games, as I bought some games from the promo yesterday but was still thinking whether I should buy that one. Thank you so much DampSquib and +1!
I really love the commando series so I took desperados (I hope it is ok for you)

thank you so much for your generosity!

CDB71-A8842-FE9D4-C81D3 <---- 7 left on that.

4696E-AA573-41F6A-698D3 <---- 12 that one.
Thanks for another nice drop! :)

I grabbed the Full Spectrum Warrior games from the first code.

Let me drop something completely different in return - Amerzone - The Explorer's Legacy (GOG) for the first reply.
DampSquib:
Thank you so much DampSquib for the gifts and your incredible generosity! I received The Guild Gold Edition & Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars. :)

Impaler26: Thanks for another nice drop! :)

Let me drop something completely different in return - Amerzone - The Explorer's Legacy (GOG) for the first reply.
want it thanks
Impaler26: Thanks for another nice drop! :)

apehater: want it thanks
PM sent. Enjoy! :)

I claimed Spellforce Platinum and Spellforce 2 Dragon Storm, thanks.
Post edited August 30, 2014 by Gonchi
Just back from my summer vacation - what a piece of news :-(

I will certainly buy Black Mirror 1+2, Dark Fall 1+2. I'm on the fence with Silver and Desperados 2.

I only hope this doesn't jeopardize releasing of Aquanox: Deep Descent on gog.com.
Woah! People are giving out free codes? Any Black Mirror 2 or Spellforce 2: Demons of the Past codes to spare? :)
apehater: want it thanks
Impaler26: PM sent. Enjoy! :)
thanks imp
Frostyfirefly: Woah! People are giving out free codes? Any Black Mirror 2 or Spellforce 2: Demons of the Past codes to spare? :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread

try it here, good luck
Post edited August 30, 2014 by apehater
apehater: thanks imp
Frostyfirefly: Woah! People are giving out free codes? Any Black Mirror 2 or Spellforce 2: Demons of the Past codes to spare? :)
apehater: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread

try it here, good luck
Thanks!
apehater: thanks imp
You're welcome.
ReynardFox: It's clear you are unable to comprehend the importance of DRM free gaming and why it matters so much to many of us in the grand scheme of things, I think it's time you just left, I'm sure you'll be much happier with your chosen group of white knights over on the Steam forums.
/slowclap

I love you.
high rated
Very welcome :)