It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now I remember I can not get the required rep because I pissed off the trolls...on multiple occasions...and I thought it was funny. so ignore my post about being in... leaving this as a free bump then I will edit the other post.
Still open? Fancy that, I'll draw for $6, as 50% off sales and $6 games are the most common.
Oi, thanks for the giveaway, I'm in for $5.99 (Harvester).
Also, +1 rep!
BUMP~ ^__^
All right, I wrap it up tomorrow, so if you want to add new entry or change the amount, last chance to do that.
I'm in and 5.99 seems to make the most sense. Thanks for passing it on Fenixp.
I'm in!
I'll draw $4.99 (from a sale or something)

Thanks for the giveaway! +1
Post edited May 16, 2014 by VanGe1
Countdown BUMP!
So, draw is finished and winners are notified. I will pick a random person who wanted to draw the same sum as the winner who doesn't come back to me within a month from now.

ExiL0n: This sounds nice, I'd love to know how you'll manage this. Will you explain it, when the contest is over?
Right, so I wrote up the list of people who wanted to attend and then picked a random one. I have deducted the sum he wanted to draw from the pool and then crossed out everybody who drew more than the remaining sum. And I kept doing that until all money was split.
Thanks again Fenixp!
Congrats to the winners, and thanks again, KTC and Fenixp!
Congrats to the winners and thanks for the giveaway!
Thank you, Fenixp!
Thank you for the giveaway! +1
Thespian*: Congrats to the winners, and thanks again, KTC and Fenixp!
This.