It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Join the guys in charge of GOG.com for a chat!

EDIT: The video has ended, but you can check out the recorded stream here (http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/c/4113792), or just watch the highlights below. Thanks for participating, and be sure to leave us any comments you have on the topics we discussed below! :)

GOG.com is going live on Twitch <span class="bold">today</span> and we'd like to heartily invite all of you to join us. Our founder, Marcin Iwiński (known in the forums as <i>iWi</i>), Piotr Karwowski (<i>Destro</i>), the VP of Online Technologies, and Trevor Longino (<i>TheEnigmaticT</i>), the Head of Marketing and PR, will do their best to answer your questions while remaining at least a bit entertaining, on Tuesday April 22, 6:00PM GMT (that's 2:00 PM EDT and 11:00 AM PDT) in the [url=http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom]<span class="bold">GOG.com Official Twitch.tv Channel</span>.

This wouldn't be--of course--much of a Q&A if they didn't have any questions to answer. We count on you, dear GOGgers, to provide many interesting ones! There has been many interesting things happening around GOG.com, recently, so we're sure many of you have thing you'd like to ask us. There's a few ways to do that. You can ask your questions right here, in the forum thread below. You can sign in to the <span class="bold">Twitch live chat</span> as soon as the livestream starts, and post your thoughts and questions in there. Finally, you can tweet your question to our <span class="bold">@GOGcom Twitter account</span>, with the #GOGtwitch hashtag.

We'll be with you for at least an hour (we may end up going longer!), but that's probably still not enough time to answer all questions. We'll select just the ones we think are most common to the community as a whole, and the most interesting ones as well. After the livestream is done, we'll post a montage of its highlights with just a slight delay needed to put the thing together.

Again, we invite you to <span class="bold">GOG.com Official Twitch.tv Channel</span> today, 6:00PM GMT (that's 2:00 PM EDT and 11:00 AM PDT), and we hope you'll find time to join us. In fact, drop half an hour early to catch our Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure gameplay stream!
Potzato: Sidenote : I found the chat to be really polite and well mannered (on a twitch scale)
I thought the exact same thing
you guys rock when it comes to "transmit the message" for us, non-english speakers :)
It's over? Am I still allowed in the forum? :P
MoP: You can view the recorded stream here (slow as hell though, at least on my end):
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/b/522130323
Better yet, download the vid and watch it at your leisure on your favourite media player ;-)

Cheers for the link!
hello darling :P
anyway,really hope you guys do more of these things,was really fum
stg83: It was really nice seeing the guys for the first time and getting direct feedback through the Q&A, would definitely like to see more of it. Preferably before a gap of two years this time. ;)
iWi: We will do our best to make it more regular :)
stg83: It was really nice seeing the guys for the first time and getting direct feedback through the Q&A, would definitely like to see more of it. Preferably before a gap of two years this time. ;)
iWi: We will do our best to make it more regular :)
I love the idea of regular Q&As if not the implementation of them on twitch (based on my first experiences with the site today.)

Regarding "darlings" demanding MOAR:

If GOG maintains its ethics, I don't care if the release rate is one game every 6 months, I'll continue to support them. Nothing against seeing new games here, but it does get more difficult to keep up as the catalog grows, and I don't want our friends at GOG working too hard.

Thanks for all you do.
Post edited April 22, 2014 by rawmilk905
Matruchus: Interesting twitch stream for sure but a lot off silly questions answered and most really interesting questions - developers, site features, licenses, games coming and such avoided.
groze: Those questions weren't avoided, Marcin answered them right at the beginning. People need to start paying attention and understand, once and for all, that games aren't easy to secure. The usual publishing hell situations, obviously, lost IPs, companies not willing to publish on GOG, etc.

Is this so hard to comprehend?
Is it so hard for them to say which games are coming this month. Come on every other webstore has a coming soon page with 1-2 months worth data of coming games is this really that much. I understand that they can't speak about proceeding negotiations but if they spoke about Lucasarts which we all for sure wan't then they could speak more about other developers.
Lol, darlings, love it :D I missed all of it because of conflicting events, but I don't think I had any good questions, anyways! Actually, it would be nice to have some sort functionality in the downloader so you can access your games without having to visit the website. Is that possible? Would be cool if it is!
missed it.anyone got a summary especially if the Gog client and site features questions ( common questions both) got answered?
Niggles: missed it.anyone got a summary especially if the Gog client and site features questions ( common questions both) got answered?
As much as I understood gog won't change anything on the website since they think that its working just fine for now. Wishlists will stay as they are so nontransparent. Filtering and that won't be implemented and so on. Gog client might be possible but not at the moment. You can look up the video on the gog twitch stream its there to watch again.
Oh and Lucasarts might be coming soon :)
Post edited April 22, 2014 by Matruchus
Niggles: missed it.anyone got a summary especially if the Gog client and site features questions ( common questions both) got answered?
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/b/522130323

Try if the recording works for you.
It worked for me.
Niggles:
Matruchus: Oh and Lucasarts might be coming soon :)
Are you joking?
megarock58: Are you joking?
They didnt say that at all.
They said that they will continue working to bring them on board but they coudnt promise anything because of legal stuff and etc.
No they actually said that they are close to an agreement with the licence holders for lucasarts games. Check the twitch stream. Thats the only developer they actually spoke about.
Post edited April 22, 2014 by Matruchus
Matruchus: No they actually said that they are close to an agreement with the licence holders for lucasarts games. Check the twitch stream. Thats the only developer they actually spoke about.
GOG is keeping in touch with them for 4 years?
wow
If LucasArts is coming, would they be able to port Zombies Ate my Neighbors ^^