It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Join the guys in charge of GOG.com for a chat!

EDIT: The video has ended, but you can check out the recorded stream here (http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/c/4113792), or just watch the highlights below. Thanks for participating, and be sure to leave us any comments you have on the topics we discussed below! :)

GOG.com is going live on Twitch <span class="bold">today</span> and we'd like to heartily invite all of you to join us. Our founder, Marcin Iwiński (known in the forums as <i>iWi</i>), Piotr Karwowski (<i>Destro</i>), the VP of Online Technologies, and Trevor Longino (<i>TheEnigmaticT</i>), the Head of Marketing and PR, will do their best to answer your questions while remaining at least a bit entertaining, on Tuesday April 22, 6:00PM GMT (that's 2:00 PM EDT and 11:00 AM PDT) in the [url=http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom]<span class="bold">GOG.com Official Twitch.tv Channel</span>.

This wouldn't be--of course--much of a Q&A if they didn't have any questions to answer. We count on you, dear GOGgers, to provide many interesting ones! There has been many interesting things happening around GOG.com, recently, so we're sure many of you have thing you'd like to ask us. There's a few ways to do that. You can ask your questions right here, in the forum thread below. You can sign in to the <span class="bold">Twitch live chat</span> as soon as the livestream starts, and post your thoughts and questions in there. Finally, you can tweet your question to our <span class="bold">@GOGcom Twitter account</span>, with the #GOGtwitch hashtag.

We'll be with you for at least an hour (we may end up going longer!), but that's probably still not enough time to answer all questions. We'll select just the ones we think are most common to the community as a whole, and the most interesting ones as well. After the livestream is done, we'll post a montage of its highlights with just a slight delay needed to put the thing together.

Again, we invite you to <span class="bold">GOG.com Official Twitch.tv Channel</span> today, 6:00PM GMT (that's 2:00 PM EDT and 11:00 AM PDT), and we hope you'll find time to join us. In fact, drop half an hour early to catch our Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure gameplay stream!
vampiro13: It is 6:25pm GMT, but where is the stream??? Do I need a Twitch account in order to watch it?
Its 17:29GMT now if you convert german local time to gmt. The difference is because of european summer time.

Germany time 19.29 - 2 hours difference is GMT :) = 17.29GMT

Usually Germany is GMT+1 but because off summer time it is GMT+2 hope that explains it.

Link to current gmt time: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
Post edited April 22, 2014 by Matruchus
vampiro13: It is 6:25pm GMT, but where is the stream???
Countdown.

vampiro13: Do I need a Twitch account in order to watch it?
I highly doubt it but you do need one in order to join the chat session. I'll just stick to this place. I wonder how well they will handle the multitasking. Get ready to.... Confuse-A-GOG!

The 'Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure' live gameplay should've started by now...
Post edited April 22, 2014 by Lemon_Curry
vampiro13: It is 6:25pm GMT, but where is the stream??? Do I need a Twitch account in order to watch it?
Matruchus: Its 17:29GMT now if you convert german local time to gmt. The difference is because of european summer time.

Germany time - 2 hours difference is GMT :)
Thx :) I always calculate -1, because for me GMT = Greenwich Mean Time = Time in the UK = Germany time -1 :-D All the devices I have (UK Blackberry, Windows 7 etc.) do the same. They usually say something like (I quote my Blackberry):

Amsterdam, Berlin (+1)
Dublin, London (GMT)

Apparently summertime is not taken into account on GOG (maybe in Casablanca there is no summertime :-D And Casablanca is GMT, too). Good to know :) It also gives me an extra hour for those last minute purchases ;)
etb: There will be a text version for people who dislike clips?
It would be nice if the highlights of the chat were posted in text form somewhere. -_^
Post edited April 22, 2014 by SpellSword
vampiro13: It is 6:25pm GMT, but where is the stream???
Lemon_Curry: Countdown.

Lemon_Curry: I highly doubt it but you do need one in order to join the chat session. I'll just stick to this place. I wonder how well they will handle the multitasking. Get ready to.... Confuse-A-GOG!

The 'Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure' live gameplay should've started by now...
Has not started yet, also according to the chat. I fear technical difficulties. Unfortunately I will miss the actual Q&A because I have to go to my handball training. Hopefully it will be available afterwards :)
SpellSword: It would be nice if the highlights of the chat were posted in text form somewhere. -_^
That would be quite nice :-)
Post edited April 22, 2014 by vampiro13
Good luck! :)
Lemon_Curry: Countdown.

I highly doubt it but you do need one in order to join the chat session. I'll just stick to this place. I wonder how well they will handle the multitasking. Get ready to.... Confuse-A-GOG!

vampiro13: Has not started yet, also according to the chat. I fear technical difficulties. Unfortunately I will miss the actual Q&A because I have to go to my handball training. Hopefully it will be available afterwards :)
SpellSword: It would be nice if the highlights of the chat were posted in text form somewhere. -_^
vampiro13: That would be quite nice :-)
About the highlights of the twitch - they are going to make a short movie with the highlights that is going to be available on twitch or gog - im not sure - its above in the description.
Post edited April 22, 2014 by Matruchus
Matruchus: Its 17:29GMT now if you convert german local time to gmt. The difference is because of european summer time.

Germany time 19.29 - 2 hours difference is GMT :) = 17.29GMT

Usually Germany is GMT+1 but because off summer time it is GMT+2 hope that explains it.

Link to current gmt time: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
Thanks for the link :)

That is REALLY good to know! It is most interesting that what I (and my UK Blackberry) usually consider GMT is actually called "London Time"! And in summer it is called "British Summer Time (BST)". Hence, the time in Greenwich is different (in summer) to GMT :-D You could come up with a fun question for "Who wants to be a millionaire" :-)

vampiro13: Has not started yet, also according to the chat. I fear technical difficulties. Unfortunately I will miss the actual Q&A because I have to go to my handball training. Hopefully it will be available afterwards :)

That would be quite nice :-)
Matruchus: About the highlights of the twitch - they are going to make a short movie with the highlights that is going to be available on twitch or gog - im not sure - its above in the description.
You are right, awesome :)
Post edited April 22, 2014 by vampiro13
vampiro13: That is REALLY good to know! It is most interesting that what I (and my UK Blackberry) usually consider GMT is actually called "London Time"! And in summer it is called "British Summer Time (BST)". Hence, the time in Greenwich is different (in summer) to GMT :-D You could come up with a fun question for "Who wants to be a millionaire" :-)
GMT, or Greenwich Mean Time, actually describes exactly what it is. Since time in the summer is shifted forwards one hour from (approximate) solar time, Greenwhich doesn't use its mean time.
It's on now.
Will it be available even after streaming? Twitch is a twitching fail as usual.

PS. TET should do Let's Plays more often :).
Post edited April 22, 2014 by Mivas
The audio is a bit amplified too much and the visuals from Tex Murphy are not that fascinating. (Thanks Tex it's a door.)
vampiro13: That is REALLY good to know! It is most interesting that what I (and my UK Blackberry) usually consider GMT is actually called "London Time"! And in summer it is called "British Summer Time (BST)". Hence, the time in Greenwich is different (in summer) to GMT :-D You could come up with a fun question for "Who wants to be a millionaire" :-)
Maighstir: GMT, or Greenwich Mean Time, actually describes exactly what it is. Since time in the summer is shifted forwards one hour from (approximate) solar time, Greenwhich doesn't use its mean time.
That is a very good explanation. And it makes it weird and confusing that Blackberry and Windows currently call it GMT nevertheless. Luckily I only messed up the time of the Livestream and not a business meeting ;)
TheEnigmaticTex
"is your Q&A stream going to work better then the Tesla effect pre show"

If the answer is no then you can tell me know so I don't waste all that time hoping to see a video that doesn't cuts out every 2 seconds....