It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wolfsrain: Fun game, indeed. And a decent story, too. It took a lot of undeserved flak because some people consider it politically incorrect. But i put him there with the Call of Juarez series ( I don't consider Cartel being part of it ) and Outlaws. So few games on PC in the Wild West setting and this is one of the better ones. Should be on GOG, but i'm not sure who has the rights now. Activision was the initial publisher, but i'm not sure if they still own the rights.
hmm, sounds interesting. could you please say broadly what is poltically incorrect about it, without any spoilers? thanks.
The portrayal of native americans. Quite a few organizations disliked that and went on a media crusade against the game.
I would say it's a completely average game, and while it is occasionally fun, it is not at all memorable. The story is pretty bad in my opinion and the characters are, well, not worth mentioning. If I remember right, it's a fairly short game and it's not too challenging (besides those terrible last two quests). Still, it's a game set in the old west and that alone makes it fairly unique and it can be fun at times.
GOG-Activision partnership could manage that any more releases.
Kabus: GOG-Activision partnership could manage that any more releases.
According to how i managed to navigate the publisher catalogue by date, the last game published by Activision and released here was Spycraft witch was roughly 2 years ago... Either i do something wrong or it's about time they release some game already and GUN would be a nice way to start this.
Quite a gem-game, due to wild west setting. I remember it from 2005, when it was released. I have even completed it back then.

What I recall - fun horse riding, nice sceneries. But the fighting and story was mediocre, graphics outdated.

Nevertheless it was quite fun back in the days. Call of Juarez is now filling the wild-west gap more decenly :)