It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: We each have Super Bowl winning football teams.
AnimalMother117: I can't stand the jerks, but I suppose they do get us some publicity. (i.e. making the city pay for the stadium they wanted, not just some of it, THE WHOLE THING before the old one we built them was even paid off; the coach having a fundraiser for his cancer, which to my knowledge was for HIS cancer. Correct me if anyone knows differently, but that's what I've read/heard.)
Ummmmm.....how 'bout dem Pacers! :D
AnimalMother117: I can't stand the jerks, but I suppose they do get us some publicity. (i.e. making the city pay for the stadium they wanted, not just some of it, THE WHOLE THING before the old one we built them was even paid off; the coach having a fundraiser for his cancer, which to my knowledge was for HIS cancer. Correct me if anyone knows differently, but that's what I've read/heard.)
tinyE: Ummmmm.....how 'bout dem Pacers! :D
In offensive, I suppose... although, they may yet make my "Enemies List." Just wait, they'll win a championship and all of a sudden they want their balls coated in gold... their playing balls... their basket playing balls...
Post edited April 01, 2014 by AnimalMother117
tinyE: A serial killer from Frankfort?
I have to go look through my files.
marianne: Ooops...I'm wrong. It's Frankford, PA. Glad you're around tinyE to help me out. :)

He was called the Frankford Slasher. He raped and murdered 7-8 women. His first victim's body, Helen Patent, was found in a railroad yard in 1985. Sylvester Stallone used this area for his film Rocky.

This could be real interesting !!
Nope.

Another hint.Only three of his victims were discovered in my town.
AnimalMother117: Westfield?
Nope,

Right direction. Similar parallel. :)
Post edited March 31, 2014 by bmanbdaman
marianne:
bmanbdaman: Another hint.Only three of his victims were discovered in my town.
AnimalMother117: Westfield?
bmanbdaman: Nope,

Anywhere near St. Bernice?
Could it be New Albany ?
bmanbdaman: Another hint.Only three of his victims were discovered in my town.

Nope,

AnimalMother117: Anywhere near St. Bernice?
nope, keep going, wrong state
marianne: Could it be New Albany ?
nope, split the parallel, keep going west

I thought the serial killer would be dead giveaway :)

OK, so lets try something we may be famous for here ... but nothing comes to mind. We just had Comicon north of me in the major metropolitan area, though.
Post edited April 03, 2014 by bmanbdaman
AnimalMother117: Anywhere near St. Bernice?
bmanbdaman: nope, keep going, wrong state
marianne:
bmanbdaman:
I figured Illinois somewhere, St. Bernice is all that comes to mind out that way (been there before). I'll haveta think about this.
Maybe not...
Seattle just had a Comic Con...
Permit me to ask or guess number of victims?
Post edited April 03, 2014 by AnimalMother117
bmanbdaman: nope, keep going, wrong state
AnimalMother117: I figured Illinois somewhere, St. Bernice is all that comes to mind out that way (been there before). I'll haveta think about this.
Maybe not...
Seattle just had a Comic Con...
Permit me to ask or guess number of victims?
Our Comicon was in March. There were 3 victims discovered in our town, 8 in total for conviction, full total undisclosed.
Okay, here goes: Lexington, KY
The Railway killer ?????
Serial Killer...

I have to go with in or around Cleveland, OH. Something about that place breeds serial killers.
jjsimp: Serial Killer...

I have to go with in or around Cleveland, OH. Something about that place breeds serial killers.
And isn't it somewhere in Ohio where all the retired cops move to ?!?
jjsimp: Serial Killer...

marianne: And isn't it somewhere in Ohio where all the retired cops move to ?!?
I guess I'm lucky where I live. Seems like I should be avoiding Ohio.

OK, dragged out long enough so final hints.

Out of the 8 he was convicted for, 3 of his victims were never found, 3 were found in my town in a storage facility and 2 more on a ranch in Kansas. Since I think that the odds of a repeat serial killer are slim I am banking on spending my retirement in this small town of 19206 (2010 Census) founded in 1874.
Aaallll riiigghhhtt...more clues to go by. :-))
I got it :D
Raymore, Missouri. The town was named for two railroad men, Ray and Moore.
The killer is John Edward Robinson born Dec 27, 1943. He is a convicted serial killer, con man, embezzler, kidnapper and forger.
He admitted to 8 victims between the years of 1984 and 1999. He made contact with most of his post-1993 victims via chat rooms and is therefore, sometimes called "the first internet serial killer".
He used "The Slavemaster" as his user name.
He is now on Death Row in Kansas and investigators believe there may be more barrels with bodies, yet to be found.
I guess this thread just isn't well suited for me, huh...

BTW, I'm living in a boat this week.