It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

marianne: Pittsburgh ?

Monterey, OH ?
Closer still with the Ohio one.
marianne: Pittsburgh ?

Monterey, OH ?
AnimalMother117: Closer still with the Ohio one.
Funny..moving Westward..LOL
Any more guesses? 'cause I have a picture that would probably help. (Not a lot, it's one I took)
Post edited March 25, 2014 by AnimalMother117
Germantown, IL ?
marianne: Germantown, IL ?
Too west.
I'm really laughing...This is sooo funny. It's narrowing down, anyway !!! :D
marianne: I'm really laughing...This is sooo funny. It's narrowing down, anyway !!! :D
If you wanna keep guessing, don't bother with the picture, but it may or may not help anyway.
Attachments:
marianne: I'm really laughing...This is sooo funny. It's narrowing down, anyway !!! :D
AnimalMother117: If you wanna keep guessing, don't bother with the picture, but it may or may not help anyway.
The pic didn't help, but thanks for your effort to help...:)

I'm still here, but I've been gaming, so got behind on the search. I'm playing Metro 2033, Alone in the Dark and I'm on the Command Deck of Bioshock Infinite where I keep running out of time and dying. *sigh*
AnimalMother117: If you wanna keep guessing, don't bother with the picture, but it may or may not help anyway.
marianne: The pic didn't help, but thanks for your effort to help...:)

I'm still here, but I've been gaming, so got behind on the search. I'm playing Metro 2033, Alone in the Dark and I'm on the Command Deck of Bioshock Infinite where I keep running out of time and dying. *sigh*
Perfectly alright, not a problem. Picture's a few years old, it's missing at least one hotel they've built since then. I won't be able to check back much for a while, so take your time. This has been a lot of fun for me.
Here goes: Columbus, Ohio's German Village ????
marianne: Here goes: Columbus, Ohio's German Village ????
Closer, same latitude parallel. (I think)
Post edited March 27, 2014 by AnimalMother117
marianne: Here goes: Columbus, Ohio's German Village ????
AnimalMother117: Closer, same latitude parallel. (I think)
That's clue !!!!!!

Lancaster, Ohio ?!? :D
Post edited March 28, 2014 by marianne
AnimalMother117: Closer, same latitude parallel. (I think)
marianne: That's clue !!!!!!

Just got back from a long trip. No. Too east.
marianne: That's clue !!!!!!

AnimalMother117: Just got back from a long trip. No. Too east.
Are you bald? May have the wrong person. American and IN state flag in front of a brick house in Indianapolis?
Post edited March 31, 2014 by bmanbdaman
Hope you had a wonderful time and a pleasant trip.

Dayton, Ohio ?