It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greed: Black Border unlocked.

New bonus @6000 - Obulis.
Obulis unlocked.

Next bonus: Biological battle @7000. Never heard about this one before.
amok: Obulis unlocked.

Next bonus: Biological battle @7000. Never heard about this one before.
Never even heard of BB, so nice to finally get a game I don't already own from this bundle.
anyone know if there is a chance that there will be a 1 game minimum?
There's only one game im interested (ASTROSLUGS) and it just seems wasteful to buy others when im not going to use them.
anyone played it and can talk me out of my minor interest in it? there is a cookie if you can?
I picked up the 2 Grotesque Tactics and the spin-off (holy avatar)
Nice you get all the bonuses for a dollar!
chezybezy: anyone know if there is a chance that there will be a 1 game minimum?
There's only one game im interested (ASTROSLUGS) and it just seems wasteful to buy others when im not going to use them.
anyone played it and can talk me out of my minor interest in it? there is a cookie if you can?
Astroslugs is a DL ;-) So buy a couple of the games with keys and gift them - that's almost always my solution in these cases.
chezybezy: anyone know if there is a chance that there will be a 1 game minimum?
AFAIK ain't gonna happen. ;)
Anyone know why Space Hack wasn't part of this bundle? Its one of (might be only one) the games on their store which as far as i can tell hasn't been in a bundle yet (cant find any)...one of the few aside from Robin Hood/Syberia1&2 /Still Life 1&2 (all these have been bundled before)...
nijuu: Anyone know why Space Hack wasn't part of this bundle? Its one of (might be only one) the games on their store which as far as i can tell hasn't been in a bundle yet (cant find any)...one of the few aside from Robin Hood/Syberia1&2 /Still Life 1&2 (all these have been bundled before)...
No idea. Would love to have it with few more games from their catalogue - https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/groupees_meridian_4_megabundle/post99
Rhiannon Steam keys are up there.