It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe: Where? I only see direct downloads and a Desura key?
They're adding them in batches so it should show up sometime today.
samlii: Steam Codes have also been added for Paranautical Activity.
Psyringe: Where? I only see direct downloads and a Desura key?
See attached..
Attachments:
untitled.jpg (45 Kb)
Thanks. :) Seems they haven't gotten to my account yet. No hurry, I'll check again tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads-up btw, I always miss those late updates to older bundles.
samlii: Steam Codes have also been added for Paranautical Activity.
Thanks for the notice. There are many, many games to check keys for, that have been greenlighted from Groupees bundles.. Eleusis, Paranormal, Paranautical Activity, A Walk in the Dark, The Cat Lady, Constant C, Croixleur, Dysfunctional Systems Learning to Manage Chaos, Exoplanet First Contact, Oniken, Salvation Prophecy, Zafehouse Diaries, Underrail, Guncraft, and i may forget a few.
Post edited September 12, 2013 by koima57
koima57: snip
Some of them are not on Steam yet, even though they were greenlit. ;)
Post edited September 12, 2013 by triock
Psyringe: Thanks for the heads-up btw, I always miss those late updates to older bundles.
Yeah I saw it at the end of the most recent newsletter. However I keep forgetting about this list. However that is on a wiki, so I'm not sure how quickly it gets updated. (Though these keys are already there and some others I hadn't realized.)
Eleusis Steam keys have just been added.
spoderman:
No steam keys here yet.
spoderman:
The-Business: No steam keys here yet.
Same for me.
I got my key.
Got the Eleusis key.
Mine has now also arrived.
Got mine yesterday also.
33 Pages? :o

Necro to share a notice, RADical ROACH - Deluxe Edition Steam keys have been added!
Post edited May 20, 2014 by koima57