It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

By beginning I guess he means the first of June, which was the planned reveal for Groupees. Which means that Indie Royale were going to do this bundle in about four weeks time... that's the Chosen Bundle 2 and probably at least one other that they skipped. Given that there was going to be about a month between the two appearances, it does seem a bit more like a dick move on the part of IR. If it was going to be a week or two then I can see how they'd be a bit screwed by the Groupees bonus.
Double aww, no Desura :\
SirPrimalform: By beginning I guess he means the first of June, which was the planned reveal for Groupees. Which means that Indie Royale were going to do this bundle in about four weeks time... that's the Chosen Bundle 2 and probably at least one other that they skipped. Given that there was going to be about a month between the two appearances, it does seem a bit more like a dick move on the part of IR. If it was going to be a week or two then I can see how they'd be a bit screwed by the Groupees bonus.
I thought he was referring to May, since the tweet was posted on May 31st.
spoderman: I thought he was referring to May, since the tweet was posted on May 31st.
Hmmm... which would imply that Groupees were the ones who changed the date (and were a month late?) and that IR were always going to do the Hammerhead bundle at the end of May. Which isn't true unless they changed it and then changed it back.

No, I'm fairly sure he was talking about June, it fits much better with all the other facts.
MoP: Double aww, no Desura :\
Well almost never have Steam + Desura + drm free direct download...
MoP: Double aww, no Desura :\
That's just to be expected considering it wasn't on Desura until yesterdays Indie Royale.
spoderman: I thought he was referring to May, since the tweet was posted on May 31st.
SirPrimalform: Hmmm... which would imply that Groupees were the ones who changed the date (and were a month late?) and that IR were always going to do the Hammerhead bundle at the end of May. Which isn't true unless they changed it and then changed it back.

No, I'm fairly sure he was talking about June, it fits much better with all the other facts.
That still doesn't sound right.. Wadjet Eye said that Groupees AND Indie Royale both changed the dates on them. Plus, Primordia was originally meant to be added in the $1 tier for Groupees (instead of a bonus) but Jonny changed that around.

I don't know, what's done is done so I guess it doesn't matter much anymore, I just hope Groupees never does a bonus like this again.
Post edited June 01, 2013 by spoderman
SirPrimalform: That's just to be expected considering it wasn't on Desura until yesterdays Indie Royale.
Wish someone would've pointed that out earlier if it was to be expected, maybe the "aww" effect would've been softer :P

Mm, maybe I'll have to get that IR after all, and throw the key from here to the wolves. I mean ninjas.
Much annoyance, this'll be a test of whether I can overcome the relentless compulsion of Desuraing all of my WadjetEye.
MoP: Wish someone would've pointed that out earlier if it was to be expected, maybe the "aww" effect would've been softer :P

Mm, maybe I'll have to get that IR after all, and throw the key from here to the wolves. I mean ninjas.
Much annoyance, this'll be a test of whether I can overcome the relentless compulsion of Desuraing all of my WadjetEye.
I would have pointed it out earlier but I didn't know anyone was expecting it...

Yeah, I have to say I do value having things in my GOG or Desura accounts over Groupees own DRM-free downloads.
MoP: Wish someone would've pointed that out earlier if it was to be expected, maybe the "aww" effect would've been softer :P

SirPrimalform: I would have pointed it out earlier but I didn't know anyone was expecting it...

Yeah, I have to say I do value having things in my GOG or Desura accounts over Groupees own DRM-free downloads.
Oh, I'm always so invisible D:

Oh well, You can't always get what you want. /thread
SirPrimalform: I would have pointed it out earlier but I didn't know anyone was expecting it...

MoP: Oh, I'm always so invisible D:

I guess I should've responded to that post.. somehow I missed your question.

Groupees usually add a Steam OR a Desura key, it's almost never both. The only exception was with Fairy Bloom Freesia, or games that at first weren't on Steam but later got Greenlit.

It's different for GOG keys though, recently they've started adding Steam AND GOG keys for games (which is why I was hoping Primordia would come with a GOG key as well).
Post edited June 01, 2013 by spoderman
MoP: Oh, I'm always so invisible D:

Aww, sorry I didn't notice!
Looks like Steam codes have been added to Guncraft. Check your groupees profile.
Steam Codes have also been added for Paranautical Activity.
Post edited September 12, 2013 by samlii
samlii: Steam Codes have also been added for Paranautical Activity.
Where? I only see direct downloads and a Desura key?