It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lees than 500 bundles til Primordia.

edit: ninja'd :D
Post edited June 01, 2013 by triock
I will do a giveaway on SG for this, because yesterday a GOG user gift me the IR key for Primordia, but I didn't know it will be included into B8, so now I have a spare steam code to give (I will take the Desura key for me as DRM free version).
I think there are going to be a lot of Primordia giveaways...
Good final bonus, saves me buying the new Indie Royale since it's the only game I'm interested in.
The weird thing is, the next Indie Royale was going to be the Chosen Bundle 2. Methinks Indie Royale worked out what groupees bonus was going to be and then jumped this bundle forwards to screw with them. Dirty tactics IMO.
SirPrimalform: I think there are going to be a lot of Primordia giveaways...
Yes, yes there will be!
SirPrimalform: Methinks Indie Royale worked out what groupees bonus was going to be and then jumped this bundle forwards to screw with them. Dirty tactics IMO.
They didn't want to be the worst bundle avaible again. But yeah, it's sort of a dick move especially when they announced before there will be repeat bundle this time.

On the other hand, Primordia devs are kinda dicks too - adding their game as a FREE bonus to one bundle and getting as a oridinary paid game in another bundle few weeks apart?
keeveek: They didn't want to be the worst bundle avaible again. But yeah, it's sort of a dick move especially when they announced before there will be repeat bundle this time.

On the other hand, Primordia devs are kinda dicks too - adding their game as a FREE bonus to one bundle and getting as a oridinary paid game in another bundle few weeks apart?
Yeah, they must have known that it'd be screwing Indie Royale over if it was in a Groupees bundle a couple of weeks earlier. Groupees are the victims here really, I doubt they had any idea that it was to be in an Indie Royale. Wadjet Eye screwing Indie Royale over by putting the game in both bundles a couple of weeks apart has been passed onto Groupees by Indie Royale pre-empting it. Poor Groupees, they're better at bundles these days than Indie Royale...
SirPrimalform: Poor Groupees, they're better at bundles these days than Indie Royale...
Yep, Wadjet is pretty much to blame for sales for BM8 slowing down so much today.

They made a deal with them forbidding them to reveal what the bonus is to a certain date because they made a deal with IR as well.

Sometimes I hate how indie devs are handling business. It's understandable, because they don't have any people who would say to them "dudes, this will hurt us more than help, don't do this"
Post edited June 01, 2013 by keeveek
this is where having some sort of binding agreement would have been handy. real dick move by ir.
having said that you get games taking turns at being sold in rotation by steam, GMG, GG at times one followed by another.and oh rare occasion steam has sale of same game as gog had put up a few hours earlier...
nijuu: this is where having some sort of binding agreement would have been handy. real dick move by ir.
having said that you get games taking turns at being sold in rotation by steam, GMG, GG at times one followed by another.and oh rare occasion steam has sale of same game as gog had put up a few hours earlier...
Dick move by Indie Royale?

Not sure it you mean it is a dick move by Wadjet Eye Games?
nijuu: this is where having some sort of binding agreement would have been handy. real dick move by ir.
amok: Dick move by Indie Royale?

Dick move by IR for moving their bundle up. And by dev for not making sure something like this didnt happen
Post edited June 01, 2013 by nijuu
amok: Dick move by Indie Royale?

nijuu: Dick move by IR for moving their bundle up
Did they? I was under the impression that this was the schedule, and that the next one is to be the chosen 2 bundle.

However, IR did not force WEG to have their game in any bundle. In this case I would blame WEG more than IR. They put their game in two bundles at the same time.
nijuu: Dick move by IR for moving their bundle up
amok: Did they? I was under the impression that this was the schedule, and that the next one is to be the chosen 2 bundle.

However, IR did not force WEG to have their game in any bundle. In this case I would blame WEG more than IR. They put their game in two bundles at the same time.
Per Dave Gilbert of WEG, the two bundles were never supposed to run concurrently. IR switched the positions of Chosen 2 and Hammerhead, and groupees responsed by revealing the game 1 day earlier than they planned.
amok: Did they? I was under the impression that this was the schedule, and that the next one is to be the chosen 2 bundle.

As I said (not very clearly) a few posts back:

Wadjet Eye's dick move was putting it in two bundles one after the other in quick succession, somewhat screwing Indie Royale over (the Hammerhead bundle was to be in a couple of weeks AFTER the Chosen Bundle 2).

IndieRoyale's dick move was moving the Hammerhead Bundle to yesterday when they worked out what Groupees were going to reveal.

I don't see any way Groupees could have known it was going to be in an Indie Royale so I see them as blameless here.
Post edited June 01, 2013 by SirPrimalform