It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
spoderman: Bonus has been revealed. It's Primordia.
So it is now in two bundles at the same time...
Sweet, I don't really like the Indie Royale bundles (nor their pricing methods), so I don't mind getting this for virtually 'free'

But will we reach 28K bundles sold? That is the question...
spoderman: Bonus has been revealed. It's Primordia.
amok: So it is now in two bundles at the same time...
Only if we reach 28K bundles sold...
Post edited May 31, 2013 by sbenrap
Wow, that's a pleasant surprise, was not expecting Primordia to get bundled this soon, although the combo with IR is unfortunate. Will probably have to pass on that now, Richard and Alice will have to wait. Any idea if Primordia comes with a Desura code?
How does ANY of that have anything to do with Primordia?
Unless that primordia is a GOG code, mine'll be up for ninja'ing as soon as we breach 28k.
And as predicted above, I got disappointed. :/
hkabik: Unless that primordia is a GOG code, mine'll be up for ninja'ing as soon as we breach 28k.
Groupees have been pretty good about adding GOG keys to their recent bundles, so it's a possibility we'll get Steam + GOG keys for it.

tokisto: And as predicted above, I got disappointed. :/
I think it's funny that in the end.. all of that hype was for a game that's technically a bundle repeat (a new repeat.. but still)

Not only that, Primordia doesn't seem to be helping their sales much. If they had chosen a different game for the last bonus and revealed it much sooner, I'm sure their sales would've been better and they wouldn't have had to screw Indie Royale over in the process.
Post edited May 31, 2013 by spoderman
Azrael360: That "circle with pointy things" looks like the ones found in Stealth Bastard... ~_~
Momo1991: Yeah, I think spoderman nailed it from the start ;-)
Aw, spoderman was wrong. I guess our search for the true prophet continues.
At least the mystery game wasn't some rotting tripe like Karateka, RADical ROACH, or Guncraft. Those would really torpedo this bundle.. Oh wait.

For me Primordia is one of the better games in Groupees Be Mine 8.
tokisto: And as predicted above, I got disappointed. :/
spoderman: I think it's funny that in the end.. all of that hype was for a game that's technically a bundle repeat (a new repeat.. but still)

Not only that, Primordia doesn't seem to be helping their sales much. If they had chosen a different game for the last bonus and revealed it much sooner, I'm sure their sales would've been better and they wouldn't have had to screw Indie Royale over in the process.
I partly agree with you. But it's too early to predict what kind of effect will "the no more mystery game" Primordia have on the sale. It's revealed recently and there are still 4 days to go. Give it some time!
very disappointed its primordia
and this is why I'd prefer a groupee get some sort of exclusive timeframe when getting a game into a bundle.what was the dev thinking putting same game into two bundles at sometime????????
Post edited May 31, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: very disappointed its primordial.
and this is why I'd prefer a grouper get some sort of exclusive timeframe when getting a game into a bundle.what was the dev thinking putting same game into two bundles at sometime????????
https://twitter.com/WadjetEyeGames/status/340524680731582464
Momo1991: Yeah, I think spoderman nailed it from the start ;-)
Andanzas: Aw, spoderman was wrong. I guess our search for the true prophet continues.
Well he did guess it first even though he didn't think it would be the mystery game ;-)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/groupees_be_mine_8/post371
With more than 3 days to go, we only need 480 sales to unlock Primordia. I guess we're safe.

I just hope we get a GOG key for the game and not just a steam one.