It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JediLoop: This new drawing looks a little bit like a shuriken...

Super House of Dead Ninjas?
DukeNukemForever: Maybe Shadow Warrior? It got lately released on steam and the developer wanted to promote the upcoming remake by a give-away the next day on facebook, which would fit with the release date from groupees. Yeah, pure speculation again, so don‘t be shocked ;-)
Shadow Warrior is free on Steam because a giveaway they were doing got botched (or something) and people were exploiting it (or so I've heard).
http://store.steampowered.com/app/238070/?snr=1_7_15__13
Unless you meant a different one?
JediLoop: This new drawing looks a little bit like a shuriken...

Super House of Dead Ninjas?
DukeNukemForever: Maybe Shadow Warrior? It got lately released on steam and the developer wanted to promote the upcoming remake by a give-away the next day on facebook, which would fit with the release date from groupees. Yeah, pure speculation again, so don‘t be shocked ;-)
It's not indie...
That "circle with pointy things" looks like the ones found in Stealth Bastard... ~_~
Azrael360: That "circle with pointy things" looks like the ones found in Stealth Bastard... ~_~
Yeah, I think spoderman nailed it from the start ;-)
plunroi: Shadow Warrior is free on Steam because a giveaway they were doing got botched (or something) and people were exploiting it (or so I've heard).
http://store.steampowered.com/app/238070/?snr=1_7_15__13
Unless you meant a different one?
Nope, I meant that one exactly because of the ruined facebook promo. They tried to promote their new remake in a bundle and on facebook at the same time. It's a kind of worst-case scenario I'm playing around at the moment ...
SirPrimalform: It's not indie...
True, true.
Post edited May 30, 2013 by DukeNukemForever
What does stealth bastard have to do with a Will Ferrell movie though?
New clue: 2D or not 2D...
DukeNukemForever: New clue: 2D or not 2D...
Evoland?
DukeNukemForever: New clue: 2D or not 2D...
Novotnus: Evoland?
Metascore is too low for that. Would love to see that in a bundle though.
Fez?
New drawing for today is a "D"
spoderman: New drawing for today is a "D"
Stealth bastard or Primordia? ;)
spoderman: New drawing for today is a "D"
triock: Stealth bastard or Primordia? ;)
Yeah that's what I think it's come down to. Depends on what the 2D hint was referring to.. If it's 2 "D"s in the title, then it's Stealth Bastard Deluxe. If its dimensions, I suppose Primordia makes more sense.
Post edited May 30, 2013 by spoderman
I pray for Stealth Bastard Deluxe :)
Serious Sam Double D :P