It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spoderman: The new drawing could be the floating drones in this pic:

http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/209190/header_292x136.jpg?t=1367259882
I hope so...

Btw new hint "Indie" -__-''

250.000 bundles

and 2 foot in the picture? or an 88...
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Recsam511
hib got released.hows this going to impact bm8? still wise choice to hang onto the name of mystery bonus for so long. ....???
nijuu: hib got released.hows this going to impact bm8? still wise choice to hang onto the name of mystery bonus for so long. ....???
Mystery game to be revealed June 1st
Stealth Bastard Deluxe for sure.
keeveek: Stealth Bastard Deluxe for sure.
If it is, then these have been some really bad hints. I was on-board with Reus or Eador because the hints seemed to vaguely resemble them. But Stealth Bastard? Other than the vague cover art inferences, I don't see it.

EDIT: See also: Eador cover. Red eyes. :P
Post edited May 28, 2013 by johnki
It's kinda sad comparing the sales figures of this bundle with those of Humble Bundle.
Since they've got indie in quotation marks, maybe it's not really an indie game? Or maybe it's an indie game that's so mainstream that it doesn't really fit into the popular perception of indies? Or maybe it is just an indie game, and they mean exactly what they say, lol

I just hope they lower the unlock requirements, I don't think we'll get to 250k in 7 days.
maycett: Since they've got indie in quotation marks, maybe it's not really an indie game? Or maybe it's an indie game that's so mainstream that it doesn't really fit into the popular perception of indies? Or maybe it is just an indie game, and they mean exactly what they say, lol

I just hope they lower the unlock requirements, I don't think we'll get to 250k in 7 days.
Geez, these numbers are just for fun! :D
My prediction - around 28000-30000 ;)
maycett: Since they've got indie in quotation marks, maybe it's not really an indie game?
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis confirmed!!! ;)
keeveek: Stealth Bastard Deluxe for sure.
johnki: If it is, then these have been some really bad hints. I was on-board with Reus or Eador because the hints seemed to vaguely resemble them. But Stealth Bastard? Other than the vague cover art inferences, I don't see it.

Reus has been semi-confirmed not to be the bonus game. Someone emailed the dev asking if there were any upcoming deals on the game and got this response:

"Hey,

There aren't any discounts planned for the coming weeks, so I guess it's "safe to buy"

You can check out the full list of distributors at reusgame.com/buy

Cheers,
Maarten Wiedenhof
Abbey Games"

As for Stealth Bastard Deluxe.. the slanted R is mostly what makes me think it's that. The developer is CURVE, and that's typically the kind of hint Jonny likes to use. Eador seems likely as well though.
johnki: If it is, then these have been some really bad hints. I was on-board with Reus or Eador because the hints seemed to vaguely resemble them. But Stealth Bastard? Other than the vague cover art inferences, I don't see it.

spoderman: As for Stealth Bastard Deluxe.. the slanted R is mostly what makes me think it's that. The developer is CURVE, and that's typically the kind of hint Jonny likes to use. Eador seems likely as well though.
Thats a bit scary.Your picking up on Jonny's hint nuances ;). He needs to up his act :D
johnki: EDIT: See also: Eador cover. Red eyes. :P
You'd have to be superoptimistic to believe games like Eador or Teus would be added as a BONUS to a MINOR bundle for FREE, but every man has a right to believe :P

But I think if Eador was to be in some bundle, it would be a main game in the bundle in $5 tier, not a free bonus.

Although, indie is put in quotation marks, so anything can happen :P By the way, Stealth Bastard is a waaay better game than new Eador, it seems.
Post edited May 29, 2013 by keeveek
johnki: EDIT: See also: Eador cover. Red eyes. :P
keeveek: You'd have to be superoptimistic to believe games like Eador or Teus would be added as a BONUS to a MINOR bundle for FREE, but every man has a right to believe :P

But I think if Eador was to be in some bundle, it would be a main game in the bundle in $5 tier, not a free bonus.

Although, indie is put in quotation marks, so anything can happen :P By the way, Stealth Bastard is a waaay better game than new Eador, it seems.
A Minor bundle???????????..wtf
Yeah, Groupees, although nowhere near the size of Humble Bundle, is probably the third or fourth largest one I see after Indie Royale and Indie Gala. To call one of their Be Mine's a 'minor' bundle is pretty ignorant at best and highly elitist at worst.

Anyway, I'm giving up on guessing what the last bonus is gonna be. There's only so many games it can be, and everyone's already pretty much guessed the possibilities. I'll just try and not peek at the site or any of Spoderman's posts until the 1st and try to be pleasantly surprised. For $5, I'm really happy with the Be Mine bundles, this one is no exception.
nijuu: A Minor bundle???????????..wtf
20,000 sales over 14 days is a bestseller bundle, right?

And you do realise, in most cases, when a game is added as a bonus it only gets a fraction of the whole income.

So you're saying, Eador developers are willing to murder any potential sales of their title by getting some pennies on a dollar being a free bonus in a bundle? For at most few thousand dollars?!
Post edited May 29, 2013 by keeveek