It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: I sure i got Stealth Bastard from a free bundle ? (if i remember right) - will have alook, guess it was greenlit or somat. Thanks you for your thoughts :)
spoderman: I think it was featured in one of the "free bundles". But that was Stealth Bastard, and not Stealth Bastard Deluxe.

Stealth Bastard is freeware, while the Deluxe version isn't.
Ah, thank you for the clarification +1.
Hmm.

Don't Starve anyone?

It's indie. It's been published less than 6 months ago. It currently has 77 metascore.
As for the clues - "light" is obvious (lighting campfires, torches etc.) and "will" can be willpower-sanity.
Maybe Closure?
Big_Boss: Maybe Closure?
Too old I think, it came on Steam on September 2012, so does not fit the 6 month requirement.

As for Don't Starve, the name of the main character there is Wilson, but I figured that game is just too new to be in a bundle...
Big_Boss: Maybe Closure?
sbenrap: Too old I think, it came on Steam on September 2012, so does not fit the 6 month requirement.

As for Don't Starve, the name of the main character there is Wilson, but I figured that game is just too new to be in a bundle...
I think there's more to it than being too new. The game is selling like hot cakes due to the Steam Trading Card beta. I doubt they have any reason to bundle it at this time, it's currently one of highest selling indie games on Steam.
Post edited May 27, 2013 by spoderman
sbenrap: Too old I think, it came on Steam on September 2012, so does not fit the 6 month requirement.

spoderman: I think there's more to it than being too new. The game is selling like hot cakes due to the Steam Trading Card beta. I doubt they have any reason to bundle it at this time, it's currently one of highest selling indie games currently.
Oh, I wasn't really aware of that as I do not share the hype of trading cards and didn't get into it...
spoderman: I think there's more to it than being too new. The game is selling like hot cakes due to the Steam Trading Card beta. I doubt they have any reason to bundle it at this time, it's currently one of highest selling indie games currently.
sbenrap: Oh, I wasn't really aware of that as I do not share the hype of trading cards and didn't get into it...
I don't share the hype either, but it's good for making a little profit ;)

I made about $20 in steam wallet from selling cards on the marketplace.

spoderman: I think there's more to it than being too new. The game is selling like hot cakes due to the Steam Trading Card beta. I doubt they have any reason to bundle it at this time, it's currently one of highest selling indie games on Steam.
Yep.Im shocked how well its doing on sales without a discount..amazing
Valve is smart... The average Steam users is not. Steam trading card is only a way to gain more $ for Valve. They are becoming worst than EA imo

Anyway, yes, Don't Starve surely is not the mystery game
I always thought the bonus games were meant as an extra incentive to buy the bundle, in order to reach the goal - where's the point if you keep this 'incentive' a secret and the goal seemingly out of of reach, even as a joke? I doubt that strategy will attract a lot more customers ... Extending the bundle offer for another week is kind of wasted under these circumstances, if you only reveal the new incentive after most of the week has passed already (also running the risk of people getting fed up with waiting).
Post edited May 27, 2013 by Leroux
Leroux: I assume the 1,000,007 figure is a joke? I always thought the bonus games were meant as an extra incentive to buy the bundle, in order to reach the goal - where's the point if you keep this 'incentive' a secret and the goal out of of reach? Even if they don't really mean it, I doubt that strategy will attract a lot more customers ...
1,000,007 is a placeholder for now. They can't reveal the game yet, when they're allowed to they'll decrease the goal requirement.
spoderman: 1,000,007 is a placeholder for now. They can't reveal the game yet, when they're allowed to they'll decrease the goal requirement.
Why one million and SEVEN though. The seven seems...like a hint.
Maybe a math joke? If you add three 0s, you get 1,000,000,007, a prime number.
Clue 4: Man?

620,030 bundles to go

and a weird thing in the picture @_@
Post edited May 27, 2013 by Recsam511
Recsam511: Clue 4: Man?

620,030 bundles to go

and a weird thing in the picture @_@
lol I feel like I shouldn't even try.

ShiftySlug said he knows what the game is and Jonny's hints didn't make any sense to him until Jonny told him exactly how they relate to the game.. so I don't know how we're going to guess it lol.