It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spoderman: Well yeah, but I'm sure Jonny was referring to the PC versions metascore.
johnki: Wouldn't surprise me if they were referring to the iOS version. They're pretty bad about making it even slightly guessable in the first few clues.

spoderman: Jonny stated the 10,000,000 bundles sold goal requirement wasn't a hint anyway
johnki: Ah. Well, it was quite the coincidence then. I would have thought they would have just gone with 1,000,000 or something.
The number may have referred to days - 10 days. At 9 days left they reduced the number to 9,000,000.
Another wild guess: Sword of the Stars: The Pit

Game is indie, on Steam, has been published in the last six months,metascore is 70 and there is some light on the cover (also stars = light).
PaterAlf: Another wild guess: Sword of the Stars: The Pit

Game is indie, on Steam, has been published in the last six months,metascore is 70 and there is some light on the cover (also stars = light).
Well, it was $2.50 on GG a few days ago (i forgot to buy it!)....
spoderman: Yeah they were older hints stated by Jonny in the chat a few days ago. Dunno why he didn't add them to the goal description. Here's a screenshot of the 6 month hint.. I don't have a pic for the "indie" hint but I saw him say it.

http://i.imgur.com/LMclucd.png
Maybe because by the end of this it won't still be 6 months or less technically.

I'm still holding out for Stealth Bastard (The R kinda looks like the CURVE R from the trailer, Or I would like it to :) )
spoderman: Yeah they were older hints stated by Jonny in the chat a few days ago. Dunno why he didn't add them to the goal description. Here's a screenshot of the 6 month hint.. I don't have a pic for the "indie" hint but I saw him say it.

http://i.imgur.com/LMclucd.png
samlii: Maybe because by the end of this it won't still be 6 months or less technically.

I'm still holding out for Stealth Bastard (The R kinda looks like the CURVE R from the trailer, Or I would like it to :) )
That actually makes a lot of sense.. I was wondering why the R was slanted in Jonny's art.. and Stealth Bastard Deluxe is developed by CURVE (Curved "R" lol). I think it's the only game that fits that specific hint (if the slanting of the R was meant to be a hint).

I think I'm going to lock in Stealth Bastard Deluxe as my final/official guess (unless a new hint proves it's definitely not that game).. that curved R is too much of a giveaway to me lol. It was also my first guess in this thread.
Post edited May 26, 2013 by spoderman
3rd clue - Will
triock: 3rd clue - Will
Edit: and 1,000,007 bundles to go

007 is a hint maybe?

Edit 2: Apparently got the picture before the new update...
Post edited May 26, 2013 by sbenrap
and there's a "4" in the art
Simcity 4 Deluxe ; )
ne_zavarj: Simcity 4 Deluxe ; )
Simcity = indie? 0_o
triock: Simcity = indie? 0_o
I was wrong .
name of a dev? or part of game title?
Reus is a name that was getting thrown around in chat earlier. I can see it being that, looking at the Steam store page for it. 4 Gods, bending the land to your Will, the letter R, it's got a score over 70, released less than 6 months ago.

But it's just a guess, still have another week before they reveal the game, and there's going to be more hints between now and then.
Garugo: Reus is a name that was getting thrown around in chat earlier. I can see it being that, looking at the Steam store page for it. 4 Gods, bending the land to your Will, the letter R, it's got a score over 70, released less than 6 months ago.

But it's just a guess, still have another week before they reveal the game, and there's going to be more hints between now and then.
Yeah, I am liking Reus for the exact same reasons you mentioned.
well it was released only 10 days ago :S I don't know... Sure it would be great!