It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spoderman: Has to be released within 6 months, and has to be an "indie" game.
Azrael360: Were those some kind of clues at some point? (currently, they are not mentioned in the list of clues...)
Yeah they were older hints stated by Jonny in the chat a few days ago. Dunno why he didn't add them to the goal description. Here's a screenshot of the 6 month hint.. I don't have a pic for the "indie" hint but I saw him say it.

http://i.imgur.com/LMclucd.png
Azrael360: Were those some kind of clues at some point? (currently, they are not mentioned in the list of clues...)
spoderman: Yeah they were older hints stated by Jonny in the chat a few days ago. Dunno why he didn't add them to the goal description. Here's a screenshot of the 6 month hint.. I don't have a pic for the "indie" hint but I saw him say it.

http://i.imgur.com/LMclucd.png
Interesting... thanks for the reply! ^_^
Negatus: Not trying to be a negative Nosferatu, but this bundle is full of mediocre titles that I may or may not like (such as Drakensang, Blood Bowl, & Patrician IV). The only game I'm really interested in is Eleusis, which is a short, atmospheric adventure game. If they pulled out something like Faster Than Light or Primordia, I would be pretty stoked. Torchlight 2..not so much since I already have it.
Check PM
Could also be Eador.. lol need more hints, too many games match.

Eador has 2 eyes at the left, an R (capitalized) at the end, and there's a fire (light).

http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/232050/header_292x136.jpg?t=1367448234
Negatus: Not trying to be a negative Nosferatu, but this bundle is full of mediocre titles that I may or may not like (such as Drakensang, Blood Bowl, & Patrician IV). The only game I'm really interested in is Eleusis, which is a short, atmospheric adventure game. If they pulled out something like Faster Than Light or Primordia, I would be pretty stoked. Torchlight 2..not so much since I already have it.
Bigs: Check PM
Wow, thanks Bigs (via Recsam511) for Eleusis. I'm looking forward to giving it a play after my next "rage quit" from Temple of Elemental Evil.

Of course now Groupees uber-secret bonus game will have to be really compelling for me to buy it.

This might be straying too far off topic, but am I wrong about the games from Groupees Be Mine 8? Yes you get a lot for the minimum donation, but they seem to be largely mixed or poorly reviewed.
spoderman: Could also be Eador.. lol need more hints, too many games match.

Eador has 2 eyes at the left, an R (capitalized) at the end, and there's a fire (light).

The same Eador thats on gog? ;)
Would be interesting since the older version may not get many sales since the new one is out. Hmmmmmmmm
Post edited May 25, 2013 by nijuu
Bigs: Check PM
Negatus: Wow, thanks Bigs (via Recsam511) for Eleusis. I'm looking forward to giving it a play after my next "rage quit" from Temple of Elemental Evil.

Of course now Groupees uber-secret bonus game will have to be really compelling for me to buy it.

This might be straying too far off topic, but am I wrong about the games from Groupees Be Mine 8? Yes you get a lot for the minimum donation, but they seem to be largely mixed or poorly reviewed.
I would say the games you listed before aren't mediocre, except for maybe Patrician IV, I've heard it's the worst in the series.

I've heard good things about Drakensang (although River of Time is supposedly better), and I've personally played through Blades of Time, so I know it's a decent game. Fairy Bloom Freesia is good, along with Constant C. Paranautical Activity is hard, but I've heard it's a quality title.. really.. I think what you're saying is far from what the majority would think, but it's all preference anyway.

Radical Roach IS a crappy game though, no need to defend that one lol.

nijuu: The same Eador thats on gog? ;)
Would be interesting since the older version may not get many sales since the new one is out. Hmmmmmmmm
Should be the same as this:

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/eador_masters_of_the_broken_world
Post edited May 25, 2013 by spoderman

Eador seems very likely, or at least, the best candidate for the mystery bonus game. Those 2 circles in the "cover" could be representing the eyes from the Eador's cover, and the "R" is very obvious. Good find :)
Although the Metacritic score is just 70 - there was some discussion as to whether the clue included 70 or if it meant above 70 and therefore 70 wasn't included.

Splitting hairs ;-p
Momo1991: Although the Metacritic score is just 70 - there was some discussion as to whether the clue included 70 or if it meant above 70 and therefore 70 wasn't included.

Splitting hairs ;-p
The clue reads "70 or More" now though.

I guess the "Light" clue could refer to "Greenlight" for Eador...
Post edited May 25, 2013 by adambiser
I remember seeing someone mention that it could be 10,000,000 (the amount of bundles needed to be sold originally).
Post edited May 25, 2013 by johnki
Momo1991: Although the Metacritic score is just 70 - there was some discussion as to whether the clue included 70 or if it meant above 70 and therefore 70 wasn't included.

Splitting hairs ;-p
Yeah Jonny's original hint was "over 70" but the goal description says it can be 70.. the hints he gave were kind of inconsistent for metascore.

johnki: I remember seeing someone mention that it could be 10,000,000 (the amount of bundles needed to be sold originally).
10,000,000's metascore is too low.

Splitting hairs ;-p
adambiser: The clue reads "70 or More" now though.

I guess the "Light" clue could refer to "Greenlight" for Eador...
Possible. The staff/fire/stone or w/e that is in the Steam art looks like "light" though. Light is a really generic hint, could be anything :(
Post edited May 25, 2013 by spoderman
johnki: I remember seeing someone mention that it could be 10,000,000 (the amount of bundles needed to be sold originally).
spoderman: 10,000,000's metascore is too low.
Not on iOS.
spoderman: 10,000,000's metascore is too low.
johnki: Not on iOS.
Well yeah, but I'm sure Jonny was referring to the PC versions metascore.

Jonny stated the 10,000,000 bundles sold goal requirement wasn't a hint anyway
Post edited May 26, 2013 by spoderman
spoderman: Well yeah, but I'm sure Jonny was referring to the PC versions metascore.
Wouldn't surprise me if they were referring to the iOS version. They're pretty bad about making it even slightly guessable in the first few clues.

spoderman: Jonny stated the 10,000,000 bundles sold goal requirement wasn't a hint anyway
Ah. Well, it was quite the coincidence then. I would have thought they would have just gone with 1,000,000 or something.