It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All of you who now have Blood Bowl Legendary Edition might want to consider joining the next season of the GOG Weekly Blood Bowl League:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_blood_bowl_league_season_2_sign_up_thread_come_on_join_us
:-D
It's one match per week.
----------------------------------------------------
And/or join the GOG Open League right now to play against other GOGers whenever you want and whenever you find an opponent:

League name: 'GOG Open Access League'
Owner: 'Rodzaju'
password: 'GOGOAL'

(Your team needs to be approved by Rodzaju which normally happens very quickly.)
Post edited May 23, 2013 by Piranjade
ET3D: I might get the $5 bundle for Guncraft. I pledged $1 to the Kickstarter because someone I knew when I was a Microsoft DirectX MVP worked on it, and I'm interested in seeing the result for the same reason, and because it looks interesting.
johnki: I played it during the open beta. I didn't play long because it kept reminding me of Ace of Spades gone Call of Duty.
I can't say if that's good or bad.

Anyway, it's clear to me that I'm just kidding myself and I want this bundle for the hottie in Blades of Time. But hey, Guncraft is a good excuse.
johnki: I played it during the open beta. I didn't play long because it kept reminding me of Ace of Spades gone Call of Duty.
ET3D: I can't say if that's good or bad.

Anyway, it's clear to me that I'm just kidding myself and I want this bundle for the hottie in Blades of Time. But hey, Guncraft is a good excuse.
Blades of Time is worth it ;)

I paid $7.50 for the LE a year ago and didn't regret it.
spoderman: Blades of Time is worth it ;)

I paid $7.50 for the LE a year ago and didn't regret it.
Thanks. Since I don't play much, I need quite a bit of convincing that it's worth spending $5 on a bunch of games, so any opinion pushing me in that direction helps. :)
Ok, some hints for 10th bonus - it's unrelated to any present games in the bundle and metascore is over 70 and less than 99
I was told in a mail from Groupees (regarding other stuff) "We have one more BIG surprise coming..."
triock: Ok, some hints for 10th bonus - it's unrelated to any present games in the bundle and metascore is over 70 and less than 99
Meh, I'm guessing the exact metascore would've totally given the game away otherwise he'd have told us lol. Not a whole lot to go on.
triock: Ok, some hints for 10th bonus - it's unrelated to any present games in the bundle and metascore is over 70 and less than 99
spoderman: Meh, I'm guessing the exact metascore would've totally given the game away otherwise he'd have told us lol. Not a whole lot to go on.
And its not a repeat?
Jonny said if it weren't a bonus for this bundle, that it would be something he'd have as a headliner title for a Be Mine. So, I don't think it's a repeat.
Garugo: Jonny said if it weren't a bonus for this bundle, that it would be something he'd have as a headliner title for a Be Mine. So, I don't think it's a repeat.
cant be too shabby then
Garugo: Jonny said if it weren't a bonus for this bundle, that it would be something he'd have as a headliner title for a Be Mine. So, I don't think it's a repeat.
I think he was originally going to put it in the $1 tier, but ended up using it as a bonus.
Post edited May 23, 2013 by spoderman
So the best guess I've seen so far in Groupees chat is Stealth Bastard Deluxe.. 80 metascore, released a little less than 6 months ago, and it's indie.

It'd also fit what Jonny said about almost including it in the $1 tier before deciding to use it as a bonus.. seems like the right type of game that'd fit there.
spoderman: So the best guess I've seen so far in Groupees chat is Stealth Bastard Deluxe.. 80 metascore, released a little less than 6 months ago, and it's indie.

It'd also fit what Jonny said about almost including it in the $1 tier before deciding to use it as a bonus.. seems like the right type of game that'd fit there.
Spoderman nails in his guess. :P... interesting.......
ok, i am a crap gamer - a very kind person gifted me the 1st tier of this. Is Blades of Time really difficult or is it totally unforgiving for the gaming challenged like me ?
Ian: ok, i am a crap gamer - a very kind person gifted me the 1st tier of this. Is Blades of Time really difficult or is it totally unforgiving for the gaming challenged like me ?
How much of a "crap" gamer are you? I didn't think Blades of Time was too difficult. I'm not very good at games and thought the difficulty was fine. It does get challenging.. but it's not totally unforgiving.