It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I might get the $5 bundle for Guncraft. I pledged $1 to the Kickstarter because someone I knew when I was a Microsoft DirectX MVP worked on it, and I'm interested in seeing the result for the same reason, and because it looks interesting. Plus that level also has some other interesting games (though not interesting enough that I would have bought them without the Guncraft prompting). I'm still more interested in Eleusis though. (Not that I'll play any of these games, most likely.)
ET3D: I might get the $5 bundle for Guncraft. I pledged $1 to the Kickstarter because someone I knew when I was a Microsoft DirectX MVP worked on it, and I'm interested in seeing the result for the same reason, and because it looks interesting. Plus that level also has some other interesting games (though not interesting enough that I would have bought them without the Guncraft prompting). I'm still more interested in Eleusis though. (Not that I'll play any of these games, most likely.)
Buy it! I got a quota to meet ;-p
999 to go.
ET3D: I might get the $5 bundle for Guncraft. I pledged $1 to the Kickstarter because someone I knew when I was a Microsoft DirectX MVP worked on it, and I'm interested in seeing the result for the same reason, and because it looks interesting.
I played it during the open beta. I didn't play long because it kept reminding me of Ace of Spades gone Call of Duty.
733 and counting down....tick, tock ;-D
Momo1991: 733 and counting down....tick, tock ;-D
I bet right about now you wish I had called Niue.

A LITTLE TOO LATE, BUDDY
Momo1991: 733 and counting down....tick, tock ;-D
Profanity: I bet right about now you wish I had called Niue.

A LITTLE TOO LATE, BUDDY
Actually I am planning on having dinner at a nice Lithuanian restaurant this evening - any suggestions?

And that is budette, to you, sir ;-p

727 - leaving on a jet plane!
Post edited May 22, 2013 by Momo1991
Profanity: I bet right about now you wish I had called Niue.

A LITTLE TOO LATE, BUDDY
Momo1991: Actually I am planning on having dinner at a nice Lithuanian restaurant this evening - any suggestions?
Is that restaurant actually in Lithuania or is it like the Chinese restaurants everywhere except in China?
Momo1991: Actually I am planning on having dinner at a nice Lithuanian restaurant this evening - any suggestions?
Profanity: Is that restaurant actually in Lithuania or is it like the Chinese restaurants everywhere except in China?
Chicago

I used to live in NYC and oh man do I miss Chinatown ;-(
Profanity: Is that restaurant actually in Lithuania or is it like the Chinese restaurants everywhere except in China?
Momo1991: Chicago

Haven't you heard about this? There's no Chicago.

Anyway, I'm betting that there are no good ones.
Momo1991: Chicago

Profanity: Haven't you heard about this? There's no Chicago.

Anyway, I'm betting that there are no good ones.
Well unfortunately a visit to Lithuania will have to wait ;-p

719 - I think Niue might be able to help now - that would be one per household!

Looks like Enamel will have a Desura key soon from the Build a Bundle ;-)
Finally bought this and when I activated Blades of Time, it said something like "Blades of Time Limited Edition DE".

Does that mean I have the German version? If so, is it censored in any way?
johnki: Finally bought this and when I activated Blades of Time, it said something like "Blades of Time Limited Edition DE".

Does that mean I have the German version? If so, is it censored in any way?
It's a german key, ShiftySlug said it's not censored, that's all I know.

Some people were saying it's DE because it's multilanguage, but the version I got from GamersGate is labeled as "Blades of Time Extended Edition" and has all languages, I'll have to double check though..
spoderman: It's a german key, ShiftySlug said it's not censored, that's all I know.
Bleh. If it IS censored, I'm going to be pissed. Already went through this with a Saints Row 2 key and Gamersgate and I couldn't do anything but wait until they fixed it (whereas Groupees probably won't) because Steam has no way to deactivate games, change the regional version, or rebuy the correct regional version (because, technically, you already own it).

Guess I'll have to wait til it's done downloading.
Post edited May 22, 2013 by johnki
johnki: Does that mean I have the German version? If so, is it censored in any way?
As far as I can tell, Blades of Time isn't censored. The reason it has that DE at the end is because it comes with two versions of the Dismal Swamp DLC: German and Rest of the World. I have no clue what the difference is between them.