It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is Eleusis really that good? I hadn't heard of it up until this bundle.
spoderman: Is Eleusis really that good? I hadn't heard of it up until this bundle.
It's on Steam GL...and for purchase on Desura
spoderman: Is Eleusis really that good? I hadn't heard of it up until this bundle.
Momo1991: It's on Steam GL...and for purchase on Desura
That doesn't answer my question though ;)

Just wondering how good it is from those who've played it.
Post edited May 18, 2013 by spoderman
Rodzaju: Wish us luck!
Good luck to you both. We do expect a giveaway if you win, just don't make us guess ;)
I also entered into the Blood Bowl tourney :) Hopefully I can get that working XD
Well, I've heard of it since February ;)
Tried only the demo for a bit, atmosphere seemed spot on, gave me a Darkness Within vibe. Didn't really play much of it though, didn't want to spoil anything. So I guess that won't really answer Your question either :P
My god, I caved in and bought that bundle... And I had sworn I wouldn't buy anything until Steam's summer sales... But Blades of Time + many other good games for 5$ is an offer I couldn't pass on!

Oh well, at least it made me able to gift a Blood bowl game, since I already had the legendary edition...
Rodzaju: Quite stoked right now.

as part of this bundle, Groupies are hosting a Blood Bowl tournament with $500 winners prize.
16 competitors.
Both me & Iipp0 (also on GOG) are in...

Wish us luck!
Good luck guys.
3,866 until Eleusis! That's 1634 sold in a day...
Close to 2,200 sold in a day and a half... Still have 3,300 to go with 8 days left.
Makes me wonder what the goals for the last two bonuses will be at this rate. Eleusis is a pretty big leap in bundles sold from the last bonus.
Garugo: Makes me wonder what the goals for the last two bonuses will be at this rate. Eleusis is a pretty big leap in bundles sold from the last bonus.
Someone posted that the goal was 30K - so not sure how that will work...probably an extension.
Momo1991: Someone posted that the goal was 30K - so not sure how that will work...probably an extension.
I saw that, Jonny mentioned it's likely the bundle will be extended a week. Also, the second mystery game should be unveiled in about 20 hours, according to Jonny.
Post edited May 20, 2013 by Garugo
Momo1991: Someone posted that the goal was 30K - so not sure how that will work...probably an extension.
Garugo: I saw that, Jonny mentioned it's likely the bundle will be extended a week. Also, the second mystery game should be unveiled in about 20 hours, according to Jonny.
Cool! Thanks for the update ;-)
2900 or less to go for next bonus ;-)

guess you couldn't tell I want Eleusis, huh ;-)