It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tokisto: Only me thinks this or this bundle is selling very well?
AFnord: This bundle does what most of the best selling bundles thus far have done (and what Indie Royale used to do...):
One high profile game that will draw attention to the bundle, and which has not been featured in any other major bundle (in this case Blood Bowl) and a good mix of other games, ranging from semi-famous (Drakensang & Patrician IV) to quite obscure Paranautical & RADical)
The higher profile game in my case is Drakensang, already got Blood Bowl free a while ago from that Polish magazine site (along with other people). Fairy Bloom Freesia might not be "famous", but it was the 2nd reason I bought the bundle, and Paranautical Activity is actually somewhat popular for an indie game, I don't think it's that obscure.. Radical Roach is though.

I think I would've paid $5 for just Drakensang, Fairy Bloom Freesia, and Paranautical Activity, but I did think Constant C and Patrician IV (with DLC) were nice additions.

Really though, I think the reason the bundle is selling so well is because the bundle is very good. It's one of the better Be Mines IMO, I'd rank it near the top.
Post edited May 16, 2013 by spoderman
tokisto: Only me thinks this or this bundle is selling very well?
AFnord: This bundle does what most of the best selling bundles thus far have done (and what Indie Royale used to do...):
One high profile game that will draw attention to the bundle, and which has not been featured in any other major bundle (in this case Blood Bowl) and a good mix of other games, ranging from semi-famous (Drakensang & Patrician IV) to quite obscure Paranautical & RADical)
For me it would be

Drakensang (you have no idea how many people have been hanging out for this one especially RPG fans- hardly ever been on sale as far as im aware AND a godsend for those people who cannot buy it in their region on steam )

Blood Bowl (been on sale multiple times at $5 mark i think)

Patrician IV (no idea but i guess there are some who love this game)

Those are the 3 biggies. Drakensang for me is the big drawcard imho :)
If Blood Bowl only had a cross-edition multiplayer. The only game I wasted 10 bucks on.
Would anyone happen to have a spare bundle I can adopt?
Megalazor: If Blood Bowl only had a cross-edition multiplayer. The only game I wasted 10 bucks on.
It does.
Legendary edition & Chaos edition are cross compatible.
nijuu: For me it would be

Drakensang (you have no idea how many people have been hanging out for this one especially RPG fans- hardly ever been on sale as far as im aware AND a godsend for those people who cannot buy it in their region on steam )

Blood Bowl (been on sale multiple times at $5 mark i think)

Patrician IV (no idea but i guess there are some who love this game)

Those are the 3 biggies. Drakensang for me is the big drawcard imho :)
Drakensang 1 is available internationally though. Or at least it has been. It is River of Time that you can only get in the US. And Drakensang has been on sale a few times on GG.

Anyway, it would seem like my guess about which game that is the main draw was a bit off.
The Groupees Blood Bowl league got announced. Details on Facebook
One of the mystery games is Blades of Time - Limited Edition.
klaattu: One of the mystery games is Blades of Time - Limited Edition.
Activates as "Blades of Time - Limited Edition DE". Is this a low violence version or something? Or does the DE mean something else?
Bundle became even more tempting...

JMich: Activates as "Blades of Time - Limited Edition DE". Is this a low violence version or something? Or does the DE mean something else?
Here's my guess:

Comparing http://steamdb.info/sub/14297/#section_apps
with http://steamdb.info/sub/15303/#section_apps

The "DE" includes "Blades of Time Dismal Swamp German DLC" in addition to "Dismal Swamp DLC" so I guess that DLC has a separate German version and the "Limited Edition DE" includes both.
Post edited May 17, 2013 by adambiser
JMich: Activates as "Blades of Time - Limited Edition DE". Is this a low violence version or something? Or does the DE mean something else?
I don't know, but I think there's no low violence Blades of Time.

[edit]
Seems adambiser got the reason.
Post edited May 17, 2013 by klaattu
adambiser: Bundle became even more tempting...

adambiser: Here's my guess:

Comparing http://steamdb.info/sub/14297/#section_apps
with http://steamdb.info/sub/15303/#section_apps

The "DE" includes "Blades of Time Dismal Swamp German DLC" in addition to "Dismal Swamp DLC" so I guess that DLC has a separate German version and the "Limited Edition DE" includes both.
Odd, didn't expect them to add a DE key for the game. The version I got a year ago from GamesGate activates as "Blades of Time Extended Edition".

Anyway, Blades of Time is a good game, but I don't think hiding it as a mystery game was a good idea since some people got it from that MacAppDeals bundle. I have a feeling it won't drive up sales much due to that.

And the DLC for it isn't particularly great, you aren't missing much if you have the regular version.
Post edited May 17, 2013 by spoderman
Megalazor: If Blood Bowl only had a cross-edition multiplayer. The only game I wasted 10 bucks on.
Rodzaju: It does.
Did they update it? Last time I checked the Dark Elve (my friend's edition) and the Legendary were not compatible.
They also confirmed it back then.
Rodzaju: It does.
Megalazor: Did they update it? Last time I checked the Dark Elve (my friend's edition) and the Legendary were not compatible.
They also confirmed it back then.
Dark Elves isn't compatible with Legendary and Chaos.
HypersomniacLive: Please share your impressions/ experience with Constant C - it's the (DRM-free) one that appeals to me the most.
Played for some hours now and it is a very solid platform/puzzle game. Not super awesome, but fun to play. They put a lot of effort into the design, especially the animations and the soundtrack are great. There's also a nice little background story that is interesting enough to keep you playing.

The level design and the difficulty of the puzzles are ok. It starts easy and gets harder with the time, but not to the point where you want to bang your head against the wall, because you can't find the solution. So far everything was doable.

All in all I would say it's a good game if you like that kind of stuff. Well worth some dollars, but not one of the most amazing games in that genre.