It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i saw the reviews for it and......
I played this Karateka "remake", and it's a major disappointment (an epic facepalm disappointment). But as a bonus is not bad at all, just not worth the full price. This should be the best moment to get it for anyone interested in it, if it unlocks.
Post edited May 16, 2013 by Azrael360
Despite Karateka being not that great of a game the others look pretty awesome, hopefully I can scrape together the extra cash to get it.
According to the announcement at Groupees' website, first mystery Game will be revealed on Friday May 17 at 14:00 GMT.
Accatone: According to the announcement at Groupees' website, first mystery Game will be revealed on Friday May 17 at 14:00 GMT.
According to one of the Paranautical Activity devs, the first mystery game involves swords and has a female lead character. Not an official hint, as it wasn't from a Groupees admin or anything, but I would be very surprised if it's not Blades of Time Limited Edition.
Post edited May 16, 2013 by spoderman
Accatone: According to the announcement at Groupees' website, first mystery Game will be revealed on Friday May 17 at 14:00 GMT.
spoderman: According to one of the Paranautical Activity devs, the first mystery game involves swords and has a female lead character. Not an official hint, as it wasn't from a Groupees admin or anything, but I would be very surprised if it's not Blades of Time Limited Edition.
You're really very good at guessing the upcoming games! Blades of Time LE is indeed a strong possibility according to the clues you collected. I missed the game from the Mac bundle, so it would be nice if it is included on Be Mine.
spoderman: According to one of the Paranautical Activity devs, the first mystery game involves swords and has a female lead character. Not an official hint, as it wasn't from a Groupees admin or anything, but I would be very surprised if it's not Blades of Time Limited Edition.
Or maybe X Blades?

No matter both games look uninteresting to me. With or without it, it's a really good bundle.
DodoGeo: Or maybe X Blades?

No matter both games look uninteresting to me. With or without it, it's a really good bundle.
Nah the first mystery game is around $30 on Steam, and Groupees doesn't repeat games from their previous bundles in their Be Mine bundles. X-Blades was in Be Mine 5.

Blades of Time is a far better game than X-Blades though. I had fun with it.. if you're into that genre you might like it.
There are 8 bonuses now, instead of 7.
Only me thinks this or this bundle is selling very well?
Any guess about the mystery games? or do someone know when will they be released?

Cheers.
Post edited May 16, 2013 by Crsldmc
tokisto: Only me thinks this or this bundle is selling very well?
Because it's a pretty good bundle, imho.
keeveek: Because it's a pretty good bundle, imho.
Especially in contrast to the other bundles lately and now.
Maybe it's spillover from the crappy Indie Royale bundle or the not-so-large Humble bundle.
This bundle does what most of the best selling bundles thus far have done (and what Indie Royale used to do...):
One high profile game that will draw attention to the bundle, and which has not been featured in any other major bundle (in this case Blood Bowl) and a good mix of other games, ranging from semi-famous (Drakensang & Patrician IV) to quite obscure Paranautical & RADical)