It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

2nd bonus unlocked
3rd bonus @ 5000 - MEEMS (music)
PaterAlf: I'm only interested in the DRM-free games. Bought it for Constant C though (the trailer looks amazing) and hope that some of the bonuses or the mystery games will have DRM-free downloads too.

Now I'm waiting for my mail with the download link (when I bought other bundles on Groupees it was there within seconds). Hope it shows up soon...
Please share your impressions/ experience with Constant C - it's the (DRM-free) one that appeals to me the most.
HypersomniacLive: Please share your impressions/ experience with Constant C - it's the (DRM-free) one that appeals to me the most.
I will, but you have to be patient. I don't think I will find a lot of time to play it before this weekend.
PaterAlf: I will, but you have to be patient. I don't think I will find a lot of time to play it before this weekend.
Patience is my middle name :-)
Jokes aside - no problem, I'm going to wait for the mystery games to be revealed anyway.
One question: I created an account now and the games from this bundle show up in my account. How do I connect the profile to bundles I bought in the past?

When I try it says "The page you requested could not be served to you as you lack authorithation."
PaterAlf: One question: I created an account now and the games from this bundle show up in my account. How do I connect the profile to bundles I bought in the past?

When I try it says "The page you requested could not be served to you as you lack authorithation."
Not sure it really has that feature, the way Humble Bundle does. Failing all else, I'd email them about it.
PaterAlf: One question: I created an account now and the games from this bundle show up in my account. How do I connect the profile to bundles I bought in the past?

If you have 2 different accounts with purchases on them, you have to contact an admin to merge the accounts. They can sometimes be found in the support chat.. which is the easiest method of contacting them.. or you can email them.
Post edited May 14, 2013 by spoderman

I don't think there's any other way than to contact them.
Thank you for your answers. I wrote them a mail, let's see what they say.
Well a whole load of chaos happened in the Groupees chat involving a user and the devs of Paranautical Activity (and several others getting caught in the crossfire including the dev of Guncraft) with insults being flung about and all one giant mess as both sides got overly defensive and agressive against each other. While I dissaprove of the devs rising like they did, they did answer some key questions. One of which is very very notable for here.

1) Menus/Loading/UI - Apparently a new update is being released shortly revamping the menu and UI systems with another update coming with Loading screen placements.

2) Other updates - Another update to come confirms character selection which effects stats, weapon and items when first starting off on the game. Hopefully this will help with the biggest issue with the game in my eyes (aka: the brick-wall difficulty level-curve)

3) Other Portals - Aside from Desura they have confirmed they apparently have a GOG deal for release here (With Adult Swim providing publishing duties) as well as Adult Swim giving the game a show to Steam (even though they have Greenlight in play) and GamersGate deals are near finalized.
Post edited May 14, 2013 by jamesbuc
PaterAlf: I'm only interested in the DRM-free games. Bought it for Constant C though (the trailer looks amazing) and hope that some of the bonuses or the mystery games will have DRM-free downloads too.

Now I'm waiting for my mail with the download link (when I bought other bundles on Groupees it was there within seconds). Hope it shows up soon...
I've never had emails with download links from Groupees, ever. AFAIK they don't do them at all and you have to look in your account.
Post edited May 14, 2013 by SirPrimalform
spoderman: plus DTP seem to be having issues getting it published in other regions on Steam. They were in talks with Valve, but nothing has happened for a few months.
dtp went bankcrupt in 2012. There was no proof of live in the last months from them, so I assume they are out of business...
SirPrimalform: I've never had emails with download links from Groupees, ever. AFAIK they don't do them at all and you have to look in your account.
They added the option to purchase without an account at some point - wasn't available when they started though - so the only way to access your games is to get an email with a download link.
I never get any either, but that's because we made and use an account, i.e. you get no emails if you purchase a bundle using your account.
MEEMS music bonus unlocked, new goal is Radical Roach at 8,000 bundles sold.
Post edited May 14, 2013 by spoderman
spoderman: MEEMS music bonus unlocked, new goal is Radical Roach at 8,000 bundles sold.
Wow. With that jump in bundles sold, I'm afraid to ask what the 7th bonus' requirement is. :/