It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Given the OSTs unlocked already, I guess ETHER VAPOR is all but confirmed.
There's no DRM-free direct download for Drakensang?
johnki: Given the OSTs unlocked already, I guess ETHER VAPOR is all but confirmed.
I hope so. I have played the demo, it is good for a shoot'em up, but looks outdated, and there are better shoot'em ups for the same full price, or less... :)
Are the OSTs in MP3 and FLAC, or just MP3?
Foxhack: Are the OSTs in MP3 and FLAC, or just MP3?
I'm currently downloading it. It is just a ZIP file with a size of 349 MB. It is taking longer than I thought to download... Hopefully, for its size will include MP3 and FLAC (:P)

Once I finish the download, I will confirm :)
johnki: Given the OSTs unlocked already, I guess ETHER VAPOR is all but confirmed.
Already discussed that. The OST for Fairy Bloom Freesia is only available to purchase in a double pack with Ether Vapor included so it's not necessarily a hint for the mystery/bonus games. It would be nice if one of the mystery or bonus games is Ether Vapor though.
Post edited May 14, 2013 by spoderman
Foxhack: Are the OSTs in MP3 and FLAC, or just MP3?
Download done: Only 45 tracks in MP3 format (CBR/320 kbps).
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I want FLACs, not crappy MP3s :(
So, is Patrician IV a sifnificantly better game now that it was back on release? How's the DLC?

In other words: should I buy another game that I don't have the time to play or the patience to learn how to play it, just because it's cheap?
Andanzas: In other words: should I buy another game that I don't have the time to play or the patience to learn how to play it, just because it's cheap?
Yes! :D
Andanzas: So, is Patrician IV a sifnificantly better game now that it was back on release? How's the DLC?

In other words: should I buy another game that I don't have the time to play or the patience to learn how to play it, just because it's cheap?
~laughs~ Exactly!
Andanzas: time to play
What is this "play" you are talking about? You mean there's another step after buying the game?
I'm only interested in the DRM-free games. Bought it for Constant C though (the trailer looks amazing) and hope that some of the bonuses or the mystery games will have DRM-free downloads too.

Now I'm waiting for my mail with the download link (when I bought other bundles on Groupees it was there within seconds). Hope it shows up soon...
PaterAlf: Now I'm waiting for my mail with the download link (when I bought other bundles on Groupees it was there within seconds). Hope it shows up soon...
I always just go straight to my account by clicking my name on the homepage.
PaterAlf: Now I'm waiting for my mail with the download link (when I bought other bundles on Groupees it was there within seconds). Hope it shows up soon...
johnki: I always just go straight to my account by clicking my name on the homepage.
I didn't create an account so this is not an option.