It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help us make GOG.com a better place and get Realms of Arkania 1+2 for free.

Short version:
1. Complete the survey below.
2. Enter your correct e-mail address.
3. Get a copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2 sent to you via mail next week.
4. If you own RoA 1+2 you can gift it to a friend!

Long version:
The GOG.com Annual Gamer Survey is now our yearly tradition, so once again we ask that you spare 5 minutes of your time and help us make your favorite digital distribution platform a better place. Taking part in it isn't mandatory of course, but recommended if you want to have your share in making GOG the best digital distribution service there is.

Filling out the GOG.com Gamer Survey 2012 does not only guarantee you lifelong happiness but also grants you a free copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2. When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed. If you already own Realms of Arkanie 1+2, the code can be gifted as well.

Grab a pencil... er, a keyboard in your hands and answer the questions below for a better future mankind (with the exeption of non-gamers), and expect a special gift from GOG.com in your mailbox in a few days. Remember that all the small red " * " stars mark the questions that are required.

[i]The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed.
<br>
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Chamb
bensinkula: I would greatly appreciate it, thanks much!
Check PM :-)
Damn! Why have I only just seen this?
- It's not as if I don't scout around the forums and check my mail either!

*Sits down with binoculars and sandwiches waiting for the next one...
This was the first Survey I actually really wanted to take part in, because the reward is worth it - finally - for the first time ever - only to find out that during that time I was playing too much Syndicate to notice this opportunity here.

Hey GOG, do some damn more ADVERTISMENTS!!!
Everyone is shoving me his adds and spam mail in my face, only those sites which are important to me don't. That's unfair... Do me a favor and spam my eMail Adress with those opportunies you offer...
I totally forgot about this - I just saw this thread and wasn't even sure if I'd taken part, but I knew the two games are on my wishlist so I searched my email account to see if I had... And found my code. Woohoo. Man, I need to organise myself better, the other day I realised I'd had Planetside 2 and Dota 2 beta keys waiting for me for several months.
I took this survey on time but I haven't gotten the free games yet. Any chance of fixing that?
Argh, why is it that I miss this, not only a chance to help out a brilliant website and give my two cents, but also get a freebie? Shame on me. I'll have to be more aware next time around, eh?
Anybody else gutted that they gave away their RoA 1 and 2 code because now you could have played through the entire series? GOG, y u do this to the OCD sufferers amongst us? :P

Edit: I've received a remedy for my problem from Dr Starmaker. Thanks very much!
Post edited November 21, 2012 by Asbeau
SvDKILLSWITCH: Argh, why is it that I miss this, not only a chance to help out a brilliant website and give my two cents, but also get a freebie? Shame on me. I'll have to be more aware next time around, eh?
Well, you still can help, and maybe win something:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/help_us_improve_your_download_speeds
;p
Ah, I missed this until now too! And I normally read all the GOG.com emails right way :/
this is why i love GOG
Damn... missed this. Those were really nice games in the day, although
part 2 didn't really run on my machine because it used win 95 instead of
DOS and some memory error occured.
high rated
Luciendar84: Damn... missed this. Those were really nice games in the day, although
Check your PM ;)
Luciendar84: Damn... missed this. Those were really nice games in the day, although
K_1269: Check your PM ;)
Wow, kinda speechless.
Thank you very much!
K_1269: Check your PM ;)
Before i start THIS Is NOT a flame just an experienced beta tester and whats used to generate developer requested information such as feature requests and fine tuning the GUI and bug reports.. im just commenting on a better way to do things
Luciendar84: I hate to sound like an smart arse but where is the survey? i figured there might be some chance to link to a secondary site that could gather our gog username or registered email addy its just usesing threads to run a survey is clumsy and hard to gather the responses for statistical use is outdated

this is just a user related improvement on collecting feedback, demographics and ideas..... ide even be willing to assist in the implementation of such system if gog peeks at my acct the have a major devoted customer who loves legacy games and refurbishes/ repair Neo-Geo MVS arcade machines don to replacing components on the pcb / main boards for mvs aes and neogeo CD consoles
Xeveniah Darkwind

Wow, kinda speechless.
Thank you very much!
xdarkwind:
"...where is the survey?" You should read the first post. The survey was in september and is no longer available. While it was running it was advertised on the front page as well as with this thread, the thread itself is not the survey. Luciendar84 missed it, I didn't, which is why I gave him my key.
Post edited December 08, 2012 by K_1269