It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help us make GOG.com a better place and get Realms of Arkania 1+2 for free.

Short version:
1. Complete the survey below.
2. Enter your correct e-mail address.
3. Get a copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2 sent to you via mail next week.
4. If you own RoA 1+2 you can gift it to a friend!

Long version:
The GOG.com Annual Gamer Survey is now our yearly tradition, so once again we ask that you spare 5 minutes of your time and help us make your favorite digital distribution platform a better place. Taking part in it isn't mandatory of course, but recommended if you want to have your share in making GOG the best digital distribution service there is.

Filling out the GOG.com Gamer Survey 2012 does not only guarantee you lifelong happiness but also grants you a free copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2. When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed. If you already own Realms of Arkanie 1+2, the code can be gifted as well.

Grab a pencil... er, a keyboard in your hands and answer the questions below for a better future mankind (with the exeption of non-gamers), and expect a special gift from GOG.com in your mailbox in a few days. Remember that all the small red " * " stars mark the questions that are required.

[i]The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed.
<br>
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Chamb
So, out of curiosity, what WERE the results?

Will GOG share them in this case?

I'm genuinely curious to see the responses of people to some of these questions
I wonder if it'll be anything like that Poll regarding New Games, which I certainly don't remember saying I desperately wanted. Although GOG has said several times it was a heavily influenced choice.

Yeah, I know, picking at old wounds. But I'm just trying to establish that maybe giving us a heads up about some of those responses would be welcomed.
Aww i missed out if only i had known sooner oh well better luck next time
Elvin37: Aww i missed out if only i had known sooner oh well better luck next time
You mean you want a code for Realms of Arkania 1+2? If yes, reply and I'll send you one
Elvin37: Aww i missed out if only i had known sooner oh well better luck next time
JMich: You mean you want a code for Realms of Arkania 1+2? If yes, reply and I'll send you one
Really? that would be greatly appreciated thank you very much
Elvin37: Really? that would be greatly appreciated thank you very much
Check your PM, and I think there should be quite a few more of those codes in circulation, since most of the regular forumites already had those games, so they ended up with a few extra codes.
I'd surely like to see the results too! :D
Throwing my name out there if anyone has a code they don't want.
When I first saw this topic I was like "Hells yeah for doing a gog survey!" That free game as a bonus is such a good gesture from you ^^

MIssed it this time but hey, it's not always about oneself, right?
Post edited October 15, 2012 by Chronon88
I took a part in the survey, but I didn't receive an e-mail with a code yet. Weird. Maybe a virtual postman dropped it on the virtual street somewhere? ;) Not that I DEMAND something, but it would be nice to get the promised gift anyway. :)
BlueMooner: snip
I'm sure you'd get one if you asked in the GOG community gifting thread.
Kerebron: I took a part in the survey, but I didn't receive an e-mail with a code yet. Weird.
Just send me a PM if you're still interested in receiving a code, I'll gladly send you mine (already bought the RoA Trilogy ages ago).
Phaidox: Just send me a PM if you're still interested in receiving a code, I'll gladly send you mine (already bought the RoA Trilogy ages ago).
Thank you for the offer and I might do that, although I'd like to hear from GOG.com staff first. Thanks again. :)
Phaidox: Just send me a PM if you're still interested in receiving a code, I'll gladly send you mine (already bought the RoA Trilogy ages ago).
Kerebron: Thank you for the offer and I might do that, although I'd like to hear from GOG.com staff first. Thanks again. :)
You should contact support, since the survey stuff is long over, who knows if any of the mods will look at this thread.
BlueMooner: snip
Licurg: I'm sure you'd get one if you asked in the GOG community gifting thread.
Thank you, Starmaker already kindly gave me one.