It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help us make GOG.com a better place and get Realms of Arkania 1+2 for free.

Short version:
1. Complete the survey below.
2. Enter your correct e-mail address.
3. Get a copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2 sent to you via mail next week.
4. If you own RoA 1+2 you can gift it to a friend!

Long version:
The GOG.com Annual Gamer Survey is now our yearly tradition, so once again we ask that you spare 5 minutes of your time and help us make your favorite digital distribution platform a better place. Taking part in it isn't mandatory of course, but recommended if you want to have your share in making GOG the best digital distribution service there is.

Filling out the GOG.com Gamer Survey 2012 does not only guarantee you lifelong happiness but also grants you a free copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2. When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed. If you already own Realms of Arkanie 1+2, the code can be gifted as well.

Grab a pencil... er, a keyboard in your hands and answer the questions below for a better future mankind (with the exeption of non-gamers), and expect a special gift from GOG.com in your mailbox in a few days. Remember that all the small red " * " stars mark the questions that are required.

[i]The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed.
<br>
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Chamb
Note to all: we'll be sending out the games next week, if everything goes correctly.
no email yet when will they be sent out
whitetop: no email yet when will they be sent out
Did you see TET's post? he said next week.
Didn't he say next week a week ago? That'd mean the deadline would be two weeks which is against what they said at first. Sigh. Oh well. As long as I get it I don't care how long I wait. I'm gonna be enjoying the free game so much, it's awesome. Thanks GOG.
Post edited September 18, 2012 by Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000: Didn't he say next week a week ago? That'd mean the deadline would be two weeks which is against what they said at first.
Edit: I was wrong, apparently they did say that in Short Version step 3. Oh well.
Post edited September 18, 2012 by kodeen
TheEnigmaticT: Note to all: we'll be sending out the games next week, if everything goes correctly.
Thanks for the heads up, good sir. Waiting patiently. :)
TheEnigmaticT: Note to all: we'll be sending out the games next week, if everything goes correctly.
Copy-pasta master robot to the rescue!
Inuboy1000: Didn't he say next week a week ago? That'd mean the deadline would be two weeks which is against what they said at first. Sigh. Oh well. As long as I get it I don't care how long I wait. I'm gonna be enjoying the free game so much, it's awesome. Thanks GOG.
I don't think we ever actually gave a deadline initially?
Inuboy1000: Didn't he say next week a week ago? That'd mean the deadline would be two weeks which is against what they said at first. Sigh. Oh well. As long as I get it I don't care how long I wait. I'm gonna be enjoying the free game so much, it's awesome. Thanks GOG.
TheEnigmaticT: I don't think we ever actually gave a deadline initially?
To quote the news text:

When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed.
How I do read it, it says that I get code during this actual week.
If you say two times next, doesn't it make it negative and it's actually yesterday. =P
Well, there's no rush really.
Oh no, I did the survey, but I can't remember if I put in my email addy or not now. :( I think I did but no I'm paranoid I may have forgotten. If GOG staff could PM me or something about it I'd greatly appreciate it, I'll submit my email if need be in case I may have forgotten.
Theta_Sigma: Oh no, I did the survey, but I can't remember if I put in my email addy or not now. :( I think I did but no I'm paranoid I may have forgotten. If GOG staff could PM me or something about it I'd greatly appreciate it, I'll submit my email if need be in case I may have forgotten.
Don't worry about it. If you don't get the code, PM me and I'll give you mine as I already have the game.
Post edited September 19, 2012 by tarangwydion
TheEnigmaticT: I don't think we ever actually gave a deadline initially?
Ubivis: To quote the news text:

When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed.
Ubivis: How I do read it, it says that I get code during this actual week.
Yeah, it looks like we dun goofed on that. Sorry about it; we'll have it next week.
Theta_Sigma: Oh no, I did the survey, but I can't remember if I put in my email addy or not now. :( I think I did but no I'm paranoid I may have forgotten. If GOG staff could PM me or something about it I'd greatly appreciate it, I'll submit my email if need be in case I may have forgotten.
tarangwydion: Don't worry about it. If you don't get the code, PM me and I'll give you mine as I already have the game.
Many thanks man, I'll drop you a PM if that happens for sure. :)
same with me I might have did the addy but i don't remember