It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help us make GOG.com a better place and get Realms of Arkania 1+2 for free.

Short version:
1. Complete the survey below.
2. Enter your correct e-mail address.
3. Get a copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2 sent to you via mail next week.
4. If you own RoA 1+2 you can gift it to a friend!

Long version:
The GOG.com Annual Gamer Survey is now our yearly tradition, so once again we ask that you spare 5 minutes of your time and help us make your favorite digital distribution platform a better place. Taking part in it isn't mandatory of course, but recommended if you want to have your share in making GOG the best digital distribution service there is.

Filling out the GOG.com Gamer Survey 2012 does not only guarantee you lifelong happiness but also grants you a free copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2. When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed. If you already own Realms of Arkanie 1+2, the code can be gifted as well.

Grab a pencil... er, a keyboard in your hands and answer the questions below for a better future mankind (with the exeption of non-gamers), and expect a special gift from GOG.com in your mailbox in a few days. Remember that all the small red " * " stars mark the questions that are required.

[i]The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed.
<br>
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Chamb
Although I know it's a little early to start complaining about this, haven't received any email about the game. I'm certain I put the right email address though. Weird.
niniendowarrior: Although I know it's a little early to start complaining about this, haven't received any email about the game. I'm certain I put the right email address though. Weird.
Wait a few hours more, my friend:
GOG.com: The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed. Forum users: go to the newspost here.
;)
Indeed! Waiting. :)

niniendowarrior: Although I know it's a little early to start complaining about this, haven't received any email about the game. I'm certain I put the right email address though. Weird.
Arteveld: Wait a few hours more, my friend:
GOG.com: The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed. Forum users: go to the newspost here.
Arteveld: ;)
I'll definitely want to support GOG.com over GameStop any day.

1. I have a some-years-old laptop.
2. I run Linux, and only Linux. I rarely run Windows (if at all, I run it in a Virtual Machine).
3. Copy-protection ruins playing old games on modern systems. Just try to play old DOS games that run on the obsolete "flexible" floppy disks (which use the "bad sectors" protection)... OR the one that uses a booklet of sorts that you must enter a code to run a game.

Dumb me, I forgot to mention in my survey I also found out about here through Ancient DOS Games... For putting in each site name manually, remembering two out of three isn't so bad.
And it's over... Now to just wait for our games!
Where are the games. i havent got any. where are they
cloude71: Where are the games. i havent got any. where are they
"We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed. "
I haven't gotten mine either so I take it that they haven't gone out yet
The survey post said the entries would finish today, and processing would start today.

It could take weeks for them to process the information.
Damn it, wanted to start playing it this evening...
mannn it ended so soon. wish i heard about this earlier. Please post on front page about these offers :(. RoA is a game i really wanted to try
grove12345: mannn it ended so soon. wish i heard about this earlier. Please post on front page about these offers :(. RoA is a game i really wanted to try
As i already have ROA, i will have a spare. I'm not after much for it when i do get it.

I reckon there will be loads of giveaways for it also.
Waiting patiently for my new Game Thanks
First time I take a look into the survey, I don't mind being given a code for a game I already have, I'd share it with one of my buddies then.
Post edited September 17, 2012 by Megacyclo
The new game offer is fantastic but I would answer the survey even without it, I want to help GoG in any way I can just because they at least try to care about the customers and release DRM-Free versions of fantastic games, GoG is looking for profit obviously and I can understand even DRM-Free may be a tool to make profit but as long as GoG respects their customers I will be on GoGs side.

Keep up the Good Work GoG.