It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help us make GOG.com a better place and get Realms of Arkania 1+2 for free.

Short version:
1. Complete the survey below.
2. Enter your correct e-mail address.
3. Get a copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2 sent to you via mail next week.
4. If you own RoA 1+2 you can gift it to a friend!

Long version:
The GOG.com Annual Gamer Survey is now our yearly tradition, so once again we ask that you spare 5 minutes of your time and help us make your favorite digital distribution platform a better place. Taking part in it isn't mandatory of course, but recommended if you want to have your share in making GOG the best digital distribution service there is.

Filling out the GOG.com Gamer Survey 2012 does not only guarantee you lifelong happiness but also grants you a free copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2. When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed. If you already own Realms of Arkanie 1+2, the code can be gifted as well.

Grab a pencil... er, a keyboard in your hands and answer the questions below for a better future mankind (with the exeption of non-gamers), and expect a special gift from GOG.com in your mailbox in a few days. Remember that all the small red " * " stars mark the questions that are required.

[i]The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed.
<br>
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Chamb
marklaur: Same reason for me, also wondered why paypal was not included as a payment option.
? GOG.com accepts paypal, for at least as long as I've been a member
done. But in this survey are missing important questions to understand people who buy on gog.

for example: a question about translations in games on gog.com games list. find a multilanguage game is CRUCIAL to decide to buy or not.

multilanguage=bought 100%
only english or english\german= not bought 100%
Also GOG staff, not to nag but has their been any progress on getting the license on the German version of Realms of Arkania 2, so the full CD audio can be integrated?
Realms of Arkania 2 - bloody hard game if i remember correctly and awesome as well, can't wait to be mercilessly flogged again at the hands of the enemy!!
Please allow transactions through Verified By Visa portal for debit cards. Otherwise its almost impossible for me to make purchases.
Post edited September 12, 2012 by alterecho
Agurio: Also, I like the community system on Steam (achievements, friends, etc.), last week I was in doubt about where to buy the Resonance game, achievements on Steam or goodies on GOG. I bought it on GOG.
So it would be another plus if I could activate my games on other platforms like Steam and Desura.
And the other way around too, of course! Steam should offer me GOG keys for games I've bought from Steam, and are also available on GOG. :)
h.e.X.e.n.: done. But in this survey are missing important questions to understand people who buy on gog.

for example: a question about translations in games on gog.com games list. find a multilanguage game is CRUCIAL to decide to buy or not.

I agree with this ! As for I'm french and the choice of my language is one of the first thing i look at. This is the reason why I took most of my games from DotEmu than from GoG.
Also, i forgot to mention it in survey, but i'd really appreaciate payments via paysafecard. (The shopping-hound would be released!) And an option to choose language of the older games before downloading it or opportunity to change it later, i.e. Baldur's Gate or Neverwinter Nights .
Post edited September 12, 2012 by dawol91
h.e.X.e.n.: done. But in this survey are missing important questions to understand people who buy on gog.

Moonchild72: I agree with this ! As for I'm french and the choice of my language is one of the first thing i look at. This is the reason why I took most of my games from DotEmu than from GoG.
Same here, i like old rpg and it's too difficult to play in english for the story, just menu and subtitle in french it's good for me.
The biggest feature I would like to see is if a game is on Steam, then if possible allow us the choice of getting a Steam code. I use Steam for 95% of my PC gaming. A game has to be really special for me to get it outside of Steam. I'm just OCD that way, got to have my stuff organized.

If your games were on Steam, I'd buy them from you before anyone else.
In fact, I'll sometimes pay more for a game that is available on Steam vs. DRM release. That's how much I like it.
Instead of or in addition to Google Checkout, please consider Amazon Payments.
I first saw it on Humble Bundle and have to say, the payment process is more streamlined.
ZerZer: Instead of or in addition to Google Checkout, please consider Amazon Payments.
I first saw it on Humble Bundle and have to say, the payment process is more streamlined.
It's nice to know there's someone else who likes it.

I mean, come on, Amazon is a huge retailer up there with ebay. Their payments system should be taken more seriously.
Just keep on re-releasing awesome classics and I'll stay happy with GOG.com.
Thanks GOG.com, Realms of Arkania is a good game :)
Awesome series, can't wait to play it. Kudos GoG