It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help us make GOG.com a better place and get Realms of Arkania 1+2 for free.

Short version:
1. Complete the survey below.
2. Enter your correct e-mail address.
3. Get a copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2 sent to you via mail next week.
4. If you own RoA 1+2 you can gift it to a friend!

Long version:
The GOG.com Annual Gamer Survey is now our yearly tradition, so once again we ask that you spare 5 minutes of your time and help us make your favorite digital distribution platform a better place. Taking part in it isn't mandatory of course, but recommended if you want to have your share in making GOG the best digital distribution service there is.

Filling out the GOG.com Gamer Survey 2012 does not only guarantee you lifelong happiness but also grants you a free copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2. When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed. If you already own Realms of Arkanie 1+2, the code can be gifted as well.

Grab a pencil... er, a keyboard in your hands and answer the questions below for a better future mankind (with the exeption of non-gamers), and expect a special gift from GOG.com in your mailbox in a few days. Remember that all the small red " * " stars mark the questions that are required.

[i]The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed.
<br>
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Chamb
I am surprised you didn't list witcher 2, I got that on preorder.
Thanks for looking for our input GoG, y'all are fantastic!
swordsandroses: I am surprised you didn't list witcher 2, I got that on preorder.
didn't witcher 2 comes out over a year ago. I believe this survey is just for the last year
I think my only complaint with gog is I'd rather they focused on the classic hard to find games rather then recent games that can be bought from anywhere. (Witcher games and indie stuff exempt of course)
filled it and submit. I would like to see some summaries. :-) is that possible?
You could have put the Submit button BELOW the last field. xD Well, i participated. :)
Please consider on trying to get Amaranth games and like minded ones on board. That would increase your customer base and popularity even higher.
OldOldGamer: Pity for the blocked gifted game.

Perhaps a pick between a few could be better if you own already the game.
In my case I haven't a single friend that use GoG nor will ever play a Dos game.

Just a tought.
gameon: There's always the option of giving the code away on these forums for example.
In this case the more "affetionado" are the less rewarded.
gameon: There's always the option of giving the code away on these forums for example.
OldOldGamer: In this case the more "affetionado" are the less rewarded.
I have no idea what that means, lol.
I mixed up my work email with my private email. Damn :(
Too bad I already have this, never had the time to play and probably never will - way too hardcore for me these days.

Well, at least now my gf will be able to join me in this one's backloggery!
It means the more games you have, the less GoG reward you for filling the survey.

But the survey is best filled by long time user.
What do people get that already own RoA1+2? Maybe a voucher for a certain price range game would have been a better reward...
regardless of whether you own the game or not, surely we all benefit by GOG asking for our opinions, and keeping in touch with the community ?
I already have the games, but I hope I can haelp making this great site even better with my feedback (otherwise, gifting games is always a good promo;))