It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help us make GOG.com a better place and get Realms of Arkania 1+2 for free.

Short version:
1. Complete the survey below.
2. Enter your correct e-mail address.
3. Get a copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2 sent to you via mail next week.
4. If you own RoA 1+2 you can gift it to a friend!

Long version:
The GOG.com Annual Gamer Survey is now our yearly tradition, so once again we ask that you spare 5 minutes of your time and help us make your favorite digital distribution platform a better place. Taking part in it isn't mandatory of course, but recommended if you want to have your share in making GOG the best digital distribution service there is.

Filling out the GOG.com Gamer Survey 2012 does not only guarantee you lifelong happiness but also grants you a free copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2. When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed. If you already own Realms of Arkanie 1+2, the code can be gifted as well.

Grab a pencil... er, a keyboard in your hands and answer the questions below for a better future mankind (with the exeption of non-gamers), and expect a special gift from GOG.com in your mailbox in a few days. Remember that all the small red " * " stars mark the questions that are required.

[i]The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed.
<br>
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Chamb
I hope they don't activate the game immediately on our accounts. Really don't want another game in the backlog.
Elenarie: I hope they don't activate the game immediately on our accounts. Really don't want another game in the backlog.
It'll probably be a game code, so the people who already have it can gift or trade it.
axhed: i see links for the game page and some that bounce between the forum and news posts, but i'll be darned if i can't find one to the survey anywhere.
It should be within the post itself, starting at the bottom but before the comments. It wouldn't display in Firefox with NoScript running (not sure which of the many blocks was causing this after gog.com itself was allowed), so I just loaded it up in IE real quick and completed no problem.
Why the hell is the "Any Comments" box between the "Submit" button and the "Back to Frontpage" button!? You're practically asking people to fill out the entire survey and then click "Back to Frontpage" !
Bigblueelf: Don't know that one but I love the original Bullfrog Theme park game.
Theme park world gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JRf13TW4V4

as you can see it's an exact replica of the old theme park but has upgrades which make it easier to use!
Post edited September 10, 2012 by fr33kSh0w2012
To amend my survey response.. just bought my first $20 GOG !
The Book of Unwritten Tales
..downloading now !
Survey sent, freebies coming, can't beat that.
Post edited September 11, 2012 by Czechflyer
Jorpho: Why the hell is the "Any Comments" box between the "Submit" button and the "Back to Frontpage" button!? You're practically asking people to fill out the entire survey and then click "Back to Frontpage" !
That happened to me. First time when I finished the survey I accidentally pushed the "back to frontpage" button. You can imagine my frustration when I realized I have to do everything all over again.
Second question under "Value of GOG.com Games" should read
"1-3-year old releases (like Sam & Max, HoMMV, Assassin's Creed) from GOG.com?" not
"1-3-year old releases (like Sam & Max, HoMMV, Assassin's Creed) form GOG.com?" ;P
Huh? The game code is guaranteed? I thought it was a random win. Not that I complain either way, I already have the game.
Post edited September 11, 2012 by tarangwydion
"Annual" survey? I did not get one last year.
I don't like how RoA became the scrappy of GOG.

Those are my favourite games of all times, and they are always given away by GOG like some second-rate Aquaman action figure.

:-(.

Otherwise an interesting survey, yet I was missing questions like:

"How do you like the integration of premium titles?", ya know, the stuff that is currently and constantly debated here.

But you can get some decent answers through the compiled data.
Technically my computer is 6 years old, but I checked 1-3, since all the current parts inside of it are much newer. When you have a PC long enough, you just keep upgrading it, and eventually you no longer have the same PC. In fact, after I upgraded the tower, I no longer have a single part from the original computer, I'd even upgraded the OS. So... should I have checked off an older option, or were the parts inside the computer the important part?
Squirrel_Empire: Technically my computer is 6 years old, but I checked 1-3, since all the current parts inside of it are much newer. When you have a PC long enough, you just keep upgrading it, and eventually you no longer have the same PC. In fact, after I upgraded the tower, I no longer have a single part from the original computer, I'd even upgraded the OS. So... should I have checked off an older option, or were the parts inside the computer the important part?
In all likelihood they wanted to assess the technical capabilities of their users' machines, in order to gauge the size of the possible audience for newer games. Asking for the machine's age is the least complicated way of doing that. So you answered the question in the way that was intended.
Squirrel_Empire: Technically my computer is 6 years old, but I checked 1-3, since all the current parts inside of it are much newer. When you have a PC long enough, you just keep upgrading it, and eventually you no longer have the same PC. In fact, after I upgraded the tower, I no longer have a single part from the original computer, I'd even upgraded the OS. So... should I have checked off an older option, or were the parts inside the computer the important part?
The parts. You needn't be so technical.