It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help us make GOG.com a better place and get Realms of Arkania 1+2 for free.

Short version:
1. Complete the survey below.
2. Enter your correct e-mail address.
3. Get a copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2 sent to you via mail next week.
4. If you own RoA 1+2 you can gift it to a friend!

Long version:
The GOG.com Annual Gamer Survey is now our yearly tradition, so once again we ask that you spare 5 minutes of your time and help us make your favorite digital distribution platform a better place. Taking part in it isn't mandatory of course, but recommended if you want to have your share in making GOG the best digital distribution service there is.

Filling out the GOG.com Gamer Survey 2012 does not only guarantee you lifelong happiness but also grants you a free copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2. When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed. If you already own Realms of Arkanie 1+2, the code can be gifted as well.

Grab a pencil... er, a keyboard in your hands and answer the questions below for a better future mankind (with the exeption of non-gamers), and expect a special gift from GOG.com in your mailbox in a few days. Remember that all the small red " * " stars mark the questions that are required.

[i]The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed.
<br>
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Chamb
Alliser: Oh, I forgot to admit that as german user would be very, very happy if it's possible to buy a game in different languages beside english. I think other users would also prefer a game in their mother language.
Are you serious?

I don't want to buy the games in german (and yes, i am german). That's why i'm buying at gog, so i can buy the game in the original uk version.
How needs a german version?
GOG.com: Short version:
Done. Don't like the look of the free game but I had some time to do the survey.

If I hate/don't like the game it's free and I'm not being made to play it.

All I do ask is GET THEME PARK ON GOG ASAP lol.
That remembers me that I joined GOG to do the last year's survey :D
Death_Masta187: DRM is the past. DRM free is the Present. GOG.com is the Future.
^ Well put my friend, very well put
HideoKuze: Things I'd like GOG to have/implement:

1) Notify the user when a game he has wishlisted is finally on sale (via email or PM).

2) On the community wishlist allow filtering by games/features the user has voted.

3) Create dosbox files for mobile devices.

4) Get LucasArts adventure games with goodies (soundtrack) on GOG!!!

5) More indies.
RafaelLopez: and [url=http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games]here. No need to thank me.
u trollin?

I said filter by games/features that the user has voted.
Currently they show up as yellow, but you can't filter the ones you voted.
With games it's worse because games with dozens or few hundred votes you have to scroll a LOT, to find something you no longer remember.
Jarmo: I'd like to emphasize the importance of "old game + new system = works".
That's the main gog thing.
Not the goodies, not the lack of drm, not the cheap prices (those are also important, but not enough).

That'll be even more important next year when I switch from vista to win8.
At that point, promos are nice, bargain prices are nice. Goodies and preorder bonuses are nice, low prices and no drm is nice. Nice is nice.

But if there's no "works on win 8" written somewhere, It's still no deal.
That was what started it. But you'd be surprised.
Hence the reason for the survey.

For me it's not only about old games, but GOOD games, may they be old or new (yes I know nowadays it's hard to find a new game that is good, but there are a few).

Good games (old, new or indie) + drm free + fair price (the main reason I don't register at steam... 1$ != 1€) + customer love... oh and the goodies! Impossible not to love some of the OSTs.
Post edited September 10, 2012 by HideoKuze
Done and done.
And Done :)
Another Survey, another chance to request for good old educational games. I am just worried there may not be much interest for those games apart from me :(
Me too.
DaavPuke: Done and done.
I already bought RoA 1+2 on sale a while back, but I did the survey anyways. I've found RoA very hard to pick up, as the gear seems arbitrary and the fights don't seem to be very random. I think I got stuck not being able to get past a certain fixed encounter because I have not been able to find any good grinding opportunities to build my characters sufficiently.
GOG.com: Short version:
Bigblueelf: Done. Don't like the look of the free game but I had some time to do the survey.

If I hate/don't like the game it's free and I'm not being made to play it.

All I do ask is GET THEME PARK ON GOG ASAP lol.
Not theme park the original ***THEME PARK WORLD*** and an old CGI game "Angel Devoid" it's like phantasmagoria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGL1BRbrcU

Here is the first part of the playthrough it's an awesome sci-fi game I had the disc but it got I lent it to a friend and he threw it out the mongrel.
I just the survey. I suggested they bring back the old post-apoc game that is the grandfather of Fallout, Wasteland.
Done.
yay! thanx. :)
Sent in the survey for you. I suggested you try to sign up apogee, id software, and epic megagames. I grew up with these 3 on my old DOS computer. Seeing Commander Keen, Jazz Jackrabbit, Hocus Pocus, Epic Pinball, etc, would be amazing.