It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help us make GOG.com a better place and get Realms of Arkania 1+2 for free.

Short version:
1. Complete the survey below.
2. Enter your correct e-mail address.
3. Get a copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2 sent to you via mail next week.
4. If you own RoA 1+2 you can gift it to a friend!

Long version:
The GOG.com Annual Gamer Survey is now our yearly tradition, so once again we ask that you spare 5 minutes of your time and help us make your favorite digital distribution platform a better place. Taking part in it isn't mandatory of course, but recommended if you want to have your share in making GOG the best digital distribution service there is.

Filling out the GOG.com Gamer Survey 2012 does not only guarantee you lifelong happiness but also grants you a free copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2. When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed. If you already own Realms of Arkanie 1+2, the code can be gifted as well.

Grab a pencil... er, a keyboard in your hands and answer the questions below for a better future mankind (with the exeption of non-gamers), and expect a special gift from GOG.com in your mailbox in a few days. Remember that all the small red " * " stars mark the questions that are required.

[i]The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed.
<br>
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Chamb
"Free games for filling out a short survey? I'm gonna complain now." -Internet
PLEASE start releasing games packaged for Mac!
RafaelLopez: The strategy of giving away a game that many people already have with no alternative is weird because it prioritizes potentially hundreds of thousands of surveys from people who never had a GOG account before. It should be the opposite: "if you already have Realms of Arkania, you're a certified paying customer and should answer our survey in exchange for a free game or perhaps a discount on a game you actually want".

Wow, they should hire me for my marketing wits.
Agreed, they should give away Sensible Soccer 2006 instead of RoA, only few people owns that one. ;-)

EDIT: RoA ia 158th on bestselling list. There is a lot of people who don't own it.
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Vitek
Thanks!
was a pleasure !!
Damn. Totally forgot to mention in the comments to the survey that I would love to see GoG add Mac and Linux clients of games where those are available. So putting it here to calm my conscience ;)

Thanks GoG for being, and hopefully staying, awesome!
i just wanted to play games i had missed because i was born to late/they were not popular here
the fact you can play them on a new is great
I am very happy and grateful to see GOG still giving games away for free as a promo or reward. You really cannot expect that. And the survey was short and painless. Done and thank you.
I love you.
one of your questions is broken - it wouldn't let me tell you that when I was buying a $5.99 -$9.99 game what my preferences were, if ' I had played it before' wasn't that important - obviously nostalgia plays a part in this selection, but if I remember a game, that I didn't have back then, I might ant to go and buy it. but your survey wouldn't allow me to send it in with that selection.
HideoKuze: Things I'd like GOG to have/implement:

1) Notify the user when a game he has wishlisted is finally on sale (via email or PM).
They already do this. Or, at least, every time they have a sale and something I've wishlisted is on it, I get an email that shows all the things on sale and points out the things I've wishlisted in particular...

Edit: I just figured out you probably meant the wishlist for games not yet on the site, and by "on sale" you meant "for sale."
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Tallin
high rated
HideoKuze: 1) Notify the user when a game he has wishlisted is finally on sale (via email or PM).
Listen to this man!!!
high rated
If gog had the same selection as well as comparable sales as steam I would probably stop using steam all together.

DRM is the past. DRM free is the Present. GOG.com is the Future.
Awesome!
GOG.com: Please help us make GOG.com a better place and get Realms of Arkania 1+2 for free.

Short version:
1. Complete the survey below.
2. Enter your correct e-mail address.
3. Get a copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2 sent to you via mail next week.
4. If you own RoA 1+2 you can gift it to a friend!

Long version:
The GOG.com Annual Gamer Survey is now our yearly tradition, so once again we ask that you spare 5 minutes of your time and help us make your favorite digital distribution platform a better place. Taking part in it isn't mandatory of course, but recommended if you want to have your share in making GOG the best digital distribution service there is.

Filling out the GOG.com Gamer Survey 2012 does not only guarantee you lifelong happiness but also grants you a free copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2. When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed. If you already own Realms of Arkanie 1+2, the code can be gifted as well.

Grab a pencil... er, a keyboard in your hands and answer the questions below for a better future mankind (with the exeption of non-gamers), and expect a special gift from GOG.com in your mailbox in a few days. Remember that all the small red " * " stars mark the questions that are required.

The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed. Forum users: go to the newspost here.
Death_Masta187: DRM is the past. DRM free is the Present. GOG.com is the Future.
I love this vision of future.
Oh, I forgot to admit that as german user would be very, very happy if it's possible to buy a game in different languages beside english. I think other users would also prefer a game in their mother language.