It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help us make GOG.com a better place and get Realms of Arkania 1+2 for free.

Short version:
1. Complete the survey below.
2. Enter your correct e-mail address.
3. Get a copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2 sent to you via mail next week.
4. If you own RoA 1+2 you can gift it to a friend!

Long version:
The GOG.com Annual Gamer Survey is now our yearly tradition, so once again we ask that you spare 5 minutes of your time and help us make your favorite digital distribution platform a better place. Taking part in it isn't mandatory of course, but recommended if you want to have your share in making GOG the best digital distribution service there is.

Filling out the GOG.com Gamer Survey 2012 does not only guarantee you lifelong happiness but also grants you a free copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2. When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed. If you already own Realms of Arkanie 1+2, the code can be gifted as well.

Grab a pencil... er, a keyboard in your hands and answer the questions below for a better future mankind (with the exeption of non-gamers), and expect a special gift from GOG.com in your mailbox in a few days. Remember that all the small red " * " stars mark the questions that are required.

[i]The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed.
<br>
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Chamb
Nirth_90: I hope to see the data about no DRM as that's most important for me. I'm going to go nuts if they ever change that stance because this site is growing..
Same here.
F4LL0UT: After having bought a few classic games on Steam, where the audio music wouldn't play...
RafaelLopez: Never bought from Steam, but classics with missing music on DOSBox? Where? If the game runs, it should run music unless you make sure to not configuring sound card. :)
Trilarion: The most important question was missing:

"Which new major publisher do you want to bring us to you within 4 weeks?"

:)))
RafaelLopez: Or "When do you want System Shock 1+2 released on GOG?"
( ) Now
( ) By the end of the day
( ) When I get home
( ) Right after dinner
:DDD I would humbly vote for "By the end of the day!" :)
billy13: Happy to fill out the survey - to be honest the absolute highlight of GoG for me so far has been Legend of Grimrock which I absolutely love. The low point way buying MESSIAH, which was utter crap and doesn't even work properly.

I suppose the problem is that there are only so many classics that can be released.... however now would be an excellent time to release Hostile Waters, System Shock 1&2, Terra Nova and to sign a deal with Lucas Arts.
:) +1
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Tarhiel
Hope the survey went through. it was a little glitchy at the end (probably my fault). Still, glad to do it. It's important to compile the data so that you can get a clear projection of what's going on with the site and what direction people are leaning.

does anyone else know if 50+ games purchased is a reasonable upper marker? I've purchased over 200 and have many in my wishlist (yes, I'm a game whore, I admit it. No I won't go to a meeting, but I'll LAN MOO2 with you). I just wanted to know if I'm an exception or if the numbers presented were unrealistically low.
ThomasPierson: does anyone else know if 50+ games purchased is a reasonable upper marker? I've purchased over 200 and have many in my wishlist (yes, I'm a game whore, I admit it. No I won't go to a meeting, but I'll LAN MOO2 with you). I just wanted to know if I'm an exception or if the numbers presented were unrealistically low.
I agree, they should have had higher. I've bought 80+ games and about 20 or so growing wishlist.

I assume what they get from 50+ is loyal customer, they likely don't need a specific.
Thanks Gog!
The only thing GoG needs to do is get more classics more often, and some of the big ones like System Shock 2, Eye of the Beholders. :)
prof72: The only thing GoG needs to do is get more classics more often, and some of the big ones like System Shock 2, Eye of the Beholders. :)
What about Wasteland or the Wizardry series? I'd love to see either of those on GOG.
Didn't see the comments section. So here's my comment.

"I wish to kiss you deeply. Wet."
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Fuzzyfireball
It would be nice receiving a mail confirming you've completed the survey.

Thanks GOG for taking in consideration the users opinion.
Im w8 for homeworld 2 on gog and quake 2. Could also be fun if gog could get emulation for c64 and amiga games. So im could start to collect giana sisters, ik+, etc

And wont all the game to work with linux, a easy way to install them on linux.
Wish that GOG would send an e-mail saying it got the survey. Is it bad if I re-sent the survey, I thought it didn't send the first time so I redid it to make sure it sent.
Post edited September 10, 2012 by KitNathaniels
The webpage say thx after you finish if you scroll up.
skivvy: The webpage say thx after you finish if you scroll up.
So I may have submitted it twice. I'm a bit paranoid that I might not get the free game for that snafu.
KitNathaniels: So I may have submitted it twice. I'm a bit paranoid that I might not get the free game for that snafu.
I think there will be quite a few codes floating around in a week or two, if you don't get yours, I could send you mine.
KitNathaniels: So I may have submitted it twice. I'm a bit paranoid that I might not get the free game for that snafu.
JMich: I think there will be quite a few codes floating around in a week or two, if you don't get yours, I could send you mine.
Thank you, JMich, if that happens I'll let you know. :) Cause Realms of Arkania looks really fun, lot of good RPGs on GOG.