It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help us make GOG.com a better place and get Realms of Arkania 1+2 for free.

Short version:
1. Complete the survey below.
2. Enter your correct e-mail address.
3. Get a copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2 sent to you via mail next week.
4. If you own RoA 1+2 you can gift it to a friend!

Long version:
The GOG.com Annual Gamer Survey is now our yearly tradition, so once again we ask that you spare 5 minutes of your time and help us make your favorite digital distribution platform a better place. Taking part in it isn't mandatory of course, but recommended if you want to have your share in making GOG the best digital distribution service there is.

Filling out the GOG.com Gamer Survey 2012 does not only guarantee you lifelong happiness but also grants you a free copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2. When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed. If you already own Realms of Arkanie 1+2, the code can be gifted as well.

Grab a pencil... er, a keyboard in your hands and answer the questions below for a better future mankind (with the exeption of non-gamers), and expect a special gift from GOG.com in your mailbox in a few days. Remember that all the small red " * " stars mark the questions that are required.

[i]The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed.
<br>
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Chamb
Done it :D
I just filled out the survey, not to get a free game but just to let GOG know how great I think their service is. More and more companies now a days are coming out with DLC, forced online connections, 3rd party services you have to sign up with, and a myriad of other DRM schemes just to have the privilege to utilize the license you bought. With GOG I buy the game. I can burn a CD, install it where I want and it's DRM free. I love GOG for that and I am glad this survey came out, so I could tell them so.
Myrokratios: Finished the survey, but what do I do with the games? I already have the original German versions of them and I'm not very keen on playing the English ones.
I've got all 3 versions of Realms of Arkania on my shelf at home as well (German), but that wasn't the main reason why I did the survey...

I've wanted to express to the GOG-team why I buy games on their site and what is important for me ... so I can be sure they'll keep up their great work. And giving away a free game is something I always consider to be nice ... even though I might already own it :-)
Done
Two free RPGs? You sure know how to spoil me, GOG! :D
I think GOG should make more price drops. I have only bought games when there was a temporary offer. I like release offers, but old games should become cheaper when time passes. More offers like on Steam would be greatly appreciated :D.
Cool - I liked that part at the end where I was able to plug for Emperor of the Fading Suns and just complain about some little stuff. Oh and thanks for the freebies.
It's a shame we who already have these games won't get any free game, but I completed the survey anyway.

DRM is the spawn of the devil.
number of the beast and all that...stuff.

Seriously though, I hate DRM.
Finished :D
trusteft: It's a shame we who already have these games won't get any free game, but I completed the survey anyway.

DRM is the spawn of the devil.

You could always hold onto it for a while and then trade it.
ed the survey a while ago and am still waiting on my game keys. I hope they arrive soon
trusteft: DRM is the spawn of the devil.

I totally agree. Sometimes I have to put a crack in my legally obtained games because of the shitty DRM *cough*uplay*cough*.
Thank you for the free games to add to the growing collection.

But more importantly thank you for being around and giving us games DRM free. Thank you for the trust and freedom you give us as gamers and not treat us all like criminals like most of the rest of the gaming industry does.

Please continue bringing us old classics as always and definitely get into some more big name new releases because I hate buying games elsewhere, especially when I know a place like this exists.

It's like now, I'm wanting to buy Borderlands 2, as I absolutely love the first game but it's Steam only. My original copy was retail and not connected to any service. There was even a process to activate offline.
wizisi2k: ed the survey a while ago and am still waiting on my game keys. I hope they arrive soon
The survey's description says they will start sending the codes on September 17th.
Wheeee! I think I have the games already! Boooooo!