It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help us make GOG.com a better place and get Realms of Arkania 1+2 for free.

Short version:
1. Complete the survey below.
2. Enter your correct e-mail address.
3. Get a copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2 sent to you via mail next week.
4. If you own RoA 1+2 you can gift it to a friend!

Long version:
The GOG.com Annual Gamer Survey is now our yearly tradition, so once again we ask that you spare 5 minutes of your time and help us make your favorite digital distribution platform a better place. Taking part in it isn't mandatory of course, but recommended if you want to have your share in making GOG the best digital distribution service there is.

Filling out the GOG.com Gamer Survey 2012 does not only guarantee you lifelong happiness but also grants you a free copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2. When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed. If you already own Realms of Arkanie 1+2, the code can be gifted as well.

Grab a pencil... er, a keyboard in your hands and answer the questions below for a better future mankind (with the exeption of non-gamers), and expect a special gift from GOG.com in your mailbox in a few days. Remember that all the small red " * " stars mark the questions that are required.

[i]The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed.
<br>
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Chamb
rodrolliv: Before answering, thanks for free games and stuff but... these games are not for me. As in, I know I won't be playing them. So would if be OK if I resent or gave away the code in the future?
DCT: They said you can gift the key to someone else, well if you already own a copy but I think they won't care if you give the game to someone who wants it.
Thanks for answering.

Also, submitted.
Not sure why GOG couldn't prepopulate some of the answers based of the logged in account, but whatever, free games :)
Crono09: GOG.com never seems to disappoint. I get free games just for filling out a survey? Sounds great to me.

The best selling points of GOG.com are that it is DRM-free and that it updates its games to work on modern systems. As long as it keeps doing those things, I'll keep buying games from GOG.com.
I would like to second this statement. GOG.com rocks! :)
darewind: If you do start offering android versions of games perhaps include them as the extras like the soundtracks and the rest.
Great idea, I'm all for that. And it would still keep the site PC-centric, and not a mismatch of PC and mobile games (which DotEmu is starting to look like more and more...).

I was going to ask whether offering Android versions would automatically raise the prices of GOG games, but I presume it is not that different case from offering multilingual games, or Mac/Linux-versions, or whatever...
Done and done!
You guys sure do love to spoil us!
Post edited September 10, 2012 by zerodin
Fuuuu...!
I've hit the back to frontpage button at the end and lost all the content in the form!
AH! Now I'll have to do it all over again.

BAD PLACE TO PUT THAT BUTTON GOG! :(
Paying whit SMS would be great since i don't have credicard, and even if they sell Pre-paid cards i would not be able to get those (im from Brazil, i don't think theres Gamestops around hehe)

so yeah, please do that
No probs at all!

I hope to see many more classic games that I have played and that I wanted to play.
GOG HATES ME!

I filled in the survey and at the end I clicked by mistake on "Back to frontpage" instead of Submit.
Now I've lost everything and I'll have to do it all over again.
Bad place to place that button.
Post edited September 10, 2012 by iuliand
Apparently I have over 150 games. When the hell did this happen :(
n/a
Post edited September 10, 2012 by iuliand
Great GOG! thank you very much!

just only one question: I already own RoA 1+2, and if all my friends compile the survey, they can get it too (or they own it too), can I choose another 5,99$ game for free? :P
Survey completed!!
Thank you for the free games :D
Thank you for doing what you do. You're an important part of the gaming community at this point, and we're happy you take the time to get our feedback on your business. Oh, and the free games don't hurt either... :D