It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help us make GOG.com a better place and get Realms of Arkania 1+2 for free.

Short version:
1. Complete the survey below.
2. Enter your correct e-mail address.
3. Get a copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2 sent to you via mail next week.
4. If you own RoA 1+2 you can gift it to a friend!

Long version:
The GOG.com Annual Gamer Survey is now our yearly tradition, so once again we ask that you spare 5 minutes of your time and help us make your favorite digital distribution platform a better place. Taking part in it isn't mandatory of course, but recommended if you want to have your share in making GOG the best digital distribution service there is.

Filling out the GOG.com Gamer Survey 2012 does not only guarantee you lifelong happiness but also grants you a free copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2. When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed. If you already own Realms of Arkanie 1+2, the code can be gifted as well.

Grab a pencil... er, a keyboard in your hands and answer the questions below for a better future mankind (with the exeption of non-gamers), and expect a special gift from GOG.com in your mailbox in a few days. Remember that all the small red " * " stars mark the questions that are required.

[i]The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed.
<br>
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Chamb
A note on one of the questions: Selling android and PC version of the same thing separately is just wrong. Seriously, never do it. Please. I beg you.
Free games for completing a survey...ONLY GOG MAKES IT POSSIBLE!!!! ^^
retro_gamer: Free games for completing a survey...ONLY GOG MAKES IT POSSIBLE!!!! ^^
...and SOME CAKE! :D
How about our opinions? Last year I begged for linux native versions, and I didn't lost hope! =P
Virkaa: A note on one of the questions: Selling android and PC version of the same thing separately is just wrong. Seriously, never do it. Please. I beg you.
This, most definitely. Hell, I bought one of the Humble Android bundles and I don't even own a smartphone, I just got it because I liked the games. Selling mobile versions separately is the path of EEEEEEVIL.
retro_gamer: Free games for completing a survey...ONLY GOG MAKES IT POSSIBLE!!!! ^^
makr3la: ...and SOME CAKE! :D
YUMMY, YUMMY. Soooo delicious. ^^
catpower1980: It would be really great if the Android version of a game (like Uplink) was added to the game page. I only bought a tablet a few days ago so I missed all the android humble bundles. It's cool when you can get the .apk file directly and legally (like the mame emulator or mxplayer on their respective websites) instead of having to go through the annoying Google Play Store.
Exactly. I haven't yet bought anything through GooglePlay, mainly because I am unsure what kind of restrictions it yields if I want to install them on different Android devices in our household. E.g., can they be installed and played only on those devices which have the same Google user? Until I figure that one out...

The Android games on Humble Bundles seem to be just as much DRM-free as GOG games. Just an installation file you download or transfer to your Android device(s), and install it.
I just did the damn thing...
Really? That little survey was it? I was prepared to strap in for a 45 minute test. Plus I get free games? Gog.com you are good people.
Virkaa: A note on one of the questions: Selling android and PC version of the same thing separately is just wrong. Seriously, never do it. Please. I beg you.
I'd be okay with some Android versions of games that are better on that platform, like (for instance) Tetris or something similar.
@makr3la
I have to spoil you... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!
;)
So posting here is part of the survey?
timppu: I haven't yet bought anything through GooglePlay, mainly because I am unsure what kind of restrictions it yields if I want to install them on different Android devices in our household. E.g., can they be installed and played only on those devices which have the same Google user? Until I figure that one out...
I have 3 android devices (new phone, old phone, and tablet) and I can install any or all of my Google Play purchases on all the devices at the same time. The only restriction seems to be that I am logged in with my account.
Finishing survey brought me here, so, I'm leaving a post ;).
photoleia: I like seeing GOG check in annually to gauge where the customer base is at. The only problem is the gamed owned category needs to have a higher number than 50+ :p
gameon: Did my survey send? I only had the option to click "back to frontpage". No confirmation was shown that my survey was completed.............?
photoleia: You have to scroll to the top of the page (the top of the white box that appears) to see the Thank You message letting you know it has been submitted.
I managed to send it, i just had to click no to buying indie bundles. Even though i have bought indie bundles in the past (a glitch with the survey). Anyway, GOG know that. And TET knows it too. I accidentaly met him once in a groupees chat page, lol.
Post edited September 10, 2012 by gameon