It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help us make GOG.com a better place and get Realms of Arkania 1+2 for free.

Short version:
1. Complete the survey below.
2. Enter your correct e-mail address.
3. Get a copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2 sent to you via mail next week.
4. If you own RoA 1+2 you can gift it to a friend!

Long version:
The GOG.com Annual Gamer Survey is now our yearly tradition, so once again we ask that you spare 5 minutes of your time and help us make your favorite digital distribution platform a better place. Taking part in it isn't mandatory of course, but recommended if you want to have your share in making GOG the best digital distribution service there is.

Filling out the GOG.com Gamer Survey 2012 does not only guarantee you lifelong happiness but also grants you a free copy of Realms of Arkania 1+2. When completing the survey, enter your e-mail address and we'll be sending you codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 next week, after the survey is completed. If you already own Realms of Arkanie 1+2, the code can be gifted as well.

Grab a pencil... er, a keyboard in your hands and answer the questions below for a better future mankind (with the exeption of non-gamers), and expect a special gift from GOG.com in your mailbox in a few days. Remember that all the small red " * " stars mark the questions that are required.

[i]The survey ends on Monday, September 17 at 9:59 AM GMT. We will start sending out codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 after all the entries are processed.
<br>
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Chamb
I already own the game but I filled in the survey regardless, anything to help GOG be more awesome!
It would be really great if the Android version of a game (like Uplink) was added to the game page. I only bought a tablet a few days ago so I missed all the android humble bundles. It's cool when you can get the .apk file directly and legally (like the mame emulator or mxplayer on their respective websites) instead of having to go through the annoying Google Play Store.
did the survey, got white screened though when i pressed submit
I got a white page in my browser when I finished the survey. :?
timppu: Yet, they may still be a good selling point for those of us who have Android-devices (even tablets) capable of running them. GOG is currently at disadvantage compared to Humble Bundles, if the latter offers both the PC and Android versions in one bundle. You get the game for two different platforms for the same price, a bit like buying a PC game, and getting a free XBox360 or PS3 version of it on top of it. For some this wouldn't matter, some would be very delighted about it.
Yeah I do like that HIB does that but usually I already own the games on pc and want them on my mobile. Android's compatibility is dumb anyway. I've been waiting for Total War Battles for some time... it came out the other day, went to buy it but it's not compatible with my phone. Found and illegal download, installed and game runs perfect. If it becomes available for my phone then I'll buy it but there really needs to be a system requirements list on games or the option to try games listed as incompatible anyway.
Strijkbout: I got a white page in my browser when I finished the survey. :?
JMich: Once sent, the survey frame will be replaced with a "Thank you" image, though it's way up high. The back to frontpage will probably be where you were, aka way down there. Should have been sent though.
errr

There is no link to access the survey??

Doh, nevermind its on the homepage!!!
Post edited September 10, 2012 by iainmet
Like many others here, I already have RoA1+2 (got it as a gift from GOG) and I don't know anyone who'd still like to receive it after the survey's over ... but I completed the survey anyway, just out of fun, to give you guys some feedback. Not sure if I'd have done that for any other company, so you can pat yourselves on the back for that. ;)

Sometimes I was missing an option to explain why I voted for or against anything (e.g. the reason why I would always prefer a PC version to an Android version is that I don't have any device running on Android, no tablet, no smartphone; and the reason I never funded a Kickstarter project is only because it doesn't support PayPal), but then again maybe that's not important for the analysis.

And yeah, the indie bundle numbers are pretty low (20+ anyone?), as are the numbers for games bought from GOG, he he.
Post edited September 10, 2012 by Leroux
Uff... hate when my software blocks the connection without informing me, after 3 times finally was able to complete the survey xD

Only little shame that some questions allows only 1 answer tho
I love GoG. I'd love some sort of friendlist chat/party type app for it though. Maybe a bit more multiplayer? I'd much rather be constantly logged into a gaming community like GoG that's full of enthusiastic, passionate gamers than Steam which can sometimes feel a bit too vast and diffuse (though I like Steam too, to be fair.)

Keep up the good work!!!
Sitting this one out. I already Have RoA 1 & 2.
I like seeing GOG check in annually to gauge where the customer base is at. The only problem is the gamed owned category needs to have a higher number than 50+ :p
gameon: Did my survey send? I only had the option to click "back to frontpage". No confirmation was shown that my survey was completed.............?
You have to scroll to the top of the page (the top of the white box that appears) to see the Thank You message letting you know it has been submitted.
Post edited September 10, 2012 by photoleia
Licurg: Sitting this one out. I already Have RoA 1 & 2.
Giving a fake mail would me you fill the survey but don't get the code.
Alternatively, pass the code to someone who doesn't have it yet (as most of us will do).
Oh, and Have shouldn't be capitalized, it's in the middle of a sentence :P
Where's the option to pay with Bitcoin? :)
Licurg: Sitting this one out. I already Have RoA 1 & 2.
JMich: Giving a fake mail would me you fill the survey but don't get the code.
Alternatively, pass the code to someone who doesn't have it yet (as most of us will do).
Oh, and Have shouldn't be capitalized, it's in the middle of a sentence :P
Bah, I just woke up 10 minutes ago :P