It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nmillar: People wanted to explore new avenues, so I figured I'd vote for him just to see how he'd react. I will continue to change my vote depending on the information available.

You and Typhoon still seem the most suspicious, but I'll keep my vote on Azarr for now and see how he handles the pressure.
All right. May I have a follow-up for you? Rather theoretical at this point, though.

Typhoon seems to be widely suspected, but has zero votes right now, unless I overlooked something. If I voted for Typhoon, would you join in?
bazilisek: Ubivis, whom do you suspect at this point? You always say you need more time to think, which is fair enough, but you've had some now.
I have to admit, I don't have a concrete idea at the moment.
Regarding of the posts, it is very difficult to read the people.

for me there are 4 canditates that are suspicious to me, at the moment:
Typhoon45
A1
Zchinque
pazzer

Currently I don't think that you are a suspect for me at the moment. Can't tell why, it is just a feeling.

Those players I have to monitor a bit more:
- jesskitten
- Damnation
- enterprise2004

For the rest, I absolutely have no clue at the moment :(
Ubivis: for me there are 4 canditates that are suspicious to me, at the moment:
Typhoon45
A1
Zchinque
pazzer
@Ubivis: What has pazzer done in your mind that's stuck out to you thus far, out of curiosity? I ask because I'm trying to formulate an opinion on him, too.

Here is his entire ISO (posts in isolation) so far this game, for reference.

Vote Bazilisek

bazilisek seems to be defensive and contradicted himself.

Though I would like zchinque to answer the questions he's been asked.

Unvote Basilisek

Question now seems to be do we lynch Zchnique. I think we shouldn't as his stirring things up may cause the maffia to make mistakes.

Am surprised Zchinque hasn't been lynched yet. So i'd assume at least one maffia has voted for him.

I agree a nolynch wouldn't be helpful.

Not trying to hide just don't have much to add.

@ jesskitten do you still suspect Typhoon45?
In particular, he hasn't posted much, but you have him as scummier than enterprise (who only has 3 posts) - so I'm curious as to what separated them for you.
The thing with enterprise is, that he did not really posted anything. It seems to me, that he does not really want to participate (when I correctly remember, he has been remindet by Damuna already to post at least every 72 hours).

Pazzer on the other side does not post much as well, but is quite fast with voting and trying to kill someone quickly. Might be a sign, that he quickly want's to have night to kill someone else as well.

It is not much what my feeling is based on, but I have a bad feeling about him at the moment.
Ubivis: <snip>
Thanks. Good point, I agree, and I think his #166 also makes me extremely uneasy. The logic there is rather weird.
jesskitten: Thanks. Good point, I agree, and I think his #166 also makes me extremely uneasy. The logic there is rather weird.
Agree. The strangest post in this game so far, if you ask me. Can't make head or tail of it.
Ubivis: The thing with enterprise is, that he did not really posted anything. It seems to me, that he does not really want to participate (when I correctly remember, he has been remindet by Damuna already to post at least every 72 hours).
Is Enterprise inactive, or simply choosing not to participate? If the former, then Enterprise can be disregarded for the time-being. If however, Enterprise is deliberately not posting to avoid attention, then the same logic applied to pazzer should be applied here!
bazilisek: AI1, how do you read me? Town or mafia?
On balance, town. Your first couple of posts were rather odd and/or defensive, and there was also the rather impatient post when Zchinque was a few votes from being lynched. Apart from that, you have been helpful and constructive and made some really good points.
Sorry, Internet troubles at the new apartment, and I was involved with Navy stuff for most of today.

It is a bit hard to keep track of everything that is going on, and it's even harder to get a read on people. I find it interesting though how Bazilisek took his vote back on Zchinque after suspicion started to surface around Bazilisek. To me, I read post 187 as someone trying to cover up their tracks after they have misstep. Due to the way I read this post, I'm going to unvote Al1 and I'm going to vote Bazilisek.

Again, sorry for taking so long to get involved. The library is open later during the weekdays, so I'll be on here more often.
@ Ubivis do you also suspect azar as his first post was a vote?

At that point zchinque had 5 votes. As the mafia would want to end the day asap I though it was safe to assume at least one of them had already voted for him.

Though maybe my logic is as flawed as when typhoon said lynching al1 would prove if zchinque was mafia or not.
pazzer: Though maybe my logic is as flawed as when typhoon said lynching al1 would prove if zchinque was mafia or not.
Oi! Uncalled for, buddy. And I did explain that one. That was back when I was saying that he could have been an investigative role, or something. I said that killing off the investigator by mistake day 1 was a bad idea. So I said we could go all lynchy lynchy on Al1, figuring that if Zchinque was a townie who was randomly fingering someone, he would speak up about it before we mislynched. And if he didn't, then he could very well have been mafia the whole time, setting up a vote to kill some random townie.

Oh, unvote Zchinque by the way. Far more suspicious developments are cropping up, and I would like to think about who my #1 suspect is right now.
Damuna: The "it's getting hot in here" votecount

Zchinque - 5 - Azarr, bazilisek, Ubivis, Typhoon45, Robbeasy

A1 - 1 - Zchinque

basilisek - 1 - pazzer

Typhoon45 - 1 - jesskitten

WIth 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
'New' old topic - I was reading back through posts , trying to get some bloody idea of what is going on, cos I'm still unsure about a lot of things, and saw this - and something sprang out at me..

Zchinque had 5 votes at the time - only needed 2 more for the Lynch. There are (I believe, don;'t know for sure but there was last game so going to assume the same) at least 3 Mafia?

If there are, it would have been easy for them to push that lynch through, if they weren't involved in it in the first place.

So - 2 scenarios.

Zchinque is Mafia - they aren't going to push through a lynch of their own, and the Mafia had an early escape.

Zchinque isnt Mafia - which means (I think - my poor brain hurts a little) that AT LEAST two Mafia had already voted for him! (assuming three Mafia members).

Personally, and although I did vote for Zchinque early on, hes said enough to convince me he is merely trying to provoke reaction in other players early on, to get mistakes. Also, the fact he is an experienced Mafia player also weighs heavily in his favour of not being scummy.

I know all this hangs on the unknown fact of how many mafia members there are, but I can only go on past experience of the game and the general rule of 25% - if its different, then my little theory is blown out the water.

But - say Zchinque is town and there ARE 3 Mafia, that leaves 2 Mafia out of 5 people - Azarr, bazilisek, Ubivis, Typhoon45, and myself.

I know Im not Mafia , so for me that leaves 4 very strong candidates. And as I have already voted for him for reasons stated previously - my vote for Bazilisek stands.

Like I said - if there are different numbers of Mafia, my theory is dangerous at best. Also, whats the chances of 2 Mafia already voting for Zchinque? Does it point to him being one himself?

Bah, I'm talking myself out of my theory now....stop it!
Robbeasy: snip...
Then perhaps it's no coincidence that two of those people on the list are the ones feeling somewhat heavy scrutiny at this time? At least it's something to ponder.
Robbeasy: snip
I like your reasoning very much. Some nice points there. Makes me quite sad you don't trust me, to be honest.

Robbeasy: Also, the fact he is an experienced Mafia player also weighs heavily in his favour of not being scummy.
This, however, I disagree with -- his experience did not influence the random draw which gave him his role in any way. In fact, being clearly the most experienced of us all, he could easily be leading us down several garden paths at once, and be a mafia who pretends to be town who is trying to provoke reactions etc. A bit complicated, but definitely not implausible.

Your theory is really nice, but (once again!) hangs too much on Zchinque and his true identity. And I still can't bring myself to quite trust him.
Robbeasy: snip
You raise an excellent point, and it's something worth considering as the game goes on. If one of your 4 suspects is night killed, it could narrow your suspects down. I don't think the mafia will do that though if they're playing smart. They'll probably not night kill any of your four in order for us to keep at a guessing game, which could cause us to accidentally lynch a townie.