It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: So unless we start questioning comments like that the only outcome will be a scum victory.
Boom!

adaliabooks: Yet again yogsloth has made a nice long post.. but not really said much. Leaning more and more towards scum for me.
Really, why do you think it has little substance? He mentioned reads on several players and I am not sure why you see it as not telling much.

flubbucket: Vitek – leaning scum due to coy posts and deliberate lurking; also unwilling to engage all players.
What is that supposed to mean?
adaliabooks: Yet again yogsloth has made a nice long post.. but not really said much. Leaning more and more towards scum for me.
Vitek: Really, why do you think it has little substance? He mentioned reads on several players and I am not sure why you see it as not telling much.
He has mentioned a read on a few people, but what he's said about CSPVG is what everyone has said, with no new information, his read of flub is about not being willing to discuss his avatar which doesn't really add much to the game. He says its interesting to watch HijacK, but ventures no opinion on what his behaviour may mean. His read of me doesn't make much sense (to me anyway).
And his read of Sage is mostly waffling... along with the rest of his post.

I just don't see that he's added anything new, and has hid this fact behind a wall of text.
adaliabooks: I just don't see that he's added anything new, and has hid this fact behind a wall of text.
Keep going, please.
adaliabooks: I just don't see that he's added anything new, and has hid this fact behind a wall of text.
yogsloth: Keep going, please.
I don't see there's anything more to say, I don't find your post very useful and said as much.
adaliabooks: Can't say I really agree but fair enough.
Posting so Vitek can fix that. :)
That wasn't supposed to be in quote obviously. Sorry.

Vitek: ...
Can't say I really agree but fair enough.
Let's just pretend it was made correctly last time. :-)
Vitek: What is that supposed to mean?
You are fooling whom??
flubbucket: You are fooling whom??
Myself I suppose?
Dammit Vitek you are so scummy right now it makes my teeth hurt!!!
flubbucket: Dammit Vitek you are so scummy right now it makes my teeth hurt!!!
If Vitek's 'scumminess' makes your teeth hurt, what does my power lurking do to you?
flubbucket: Dammit Vitek you are so scummy right now it makes my teeth hurt!!!
CSPVG: If Vitek's 'scumminess' makes your teeth hurt, what does my power lurking do to you?
Cervical cancer.
flubbucket: Cervical cancer.
One was hoping for something naughty, and now all I have is sadness*cries noble tears*.
After a long morning and hot bath I am back for a few.

Not sure there is much to add though.

I feel Vitek already has who he thinks is scum and is not really looking at anyone else. Why over look some people posts and pick apart others.

yogsloth I was leaning scum but I am not sure with some of his recent posts.

I am also on the fence about books. He seems to be different this game.