It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Robbeasy: snip
Robby's title is "Too old". Just how old are you?
Robbeasy: The very definition of Lurker. As a Town player it is your duty to try and instigate conversation, prod other players, do whatever is necessary to keep conversation going.
I would agree but unfortunately it is exactly what he does every game so it tells us nothing.

mrkgnao: Vitek, Krypsyn, would you be so kind as to share your observations with us mere mortals. I for one have no idea what you're talking about.
I meant exactly what I said. I know what CSPVG stands for because he told me in the past and I was offering to share with world for bribe. I mentioned it because HijacK speculated what CSPBG Krypsyn used stands for. ;-)
Robbeasy: snip
HijacK: Robby's title is "Too old". Just how old are you?

Not that old, but it feels like it most days...;)
Vitek: I meant exactly what I said. I know what CSPVG stands for because he told me in the past and I was offering to share with world for bribe. I mentioned it because HijacK speculated what CSPBG Krypsyn used stands for. ;-)
The only acronym I can find is: Civil Service Performance Verification Group

But, I would guess it stands for something else LOL.
mrkgnao: Vitek, Krypsyn, would you be so kind as to share your observations with us mere mortals. I for one have no idea what you're talking about.
Vitek: I meant exactly what I said. I know what CSPVG stands for because he told me in the past and I was offering to share with world for bribe. I mentioned it because HijacK speculated what CSPBG Krypsyn used stands for. ;-)
OK. Now I understand.

When you said "I actually know what CSPVG means", you meant "I know what the acronym CSPVG stands for", while I thought you meant "I know what the player CSPVG intended to imply in something or other he said in his post".

Thanks.
I had guessed Can't Stop Playing Video Games a long time ago, but was told that was incorrect.

I was then shot in the face with a banana cream pie gun so I never pursued the matter further.
flubbucket: I had guessed Can't Stop Playing Video Games a long time ago, but was told that was incorrect.

I was then shot in the face with a banana cream pie gun so I never pursued the matter further.
Could you take another guess? I am interested in seeing you shot in the face with a banana cream pie :-)
Well, I wasn't able to get back on last night after all, but I don't have too many thoughts anyway.

-Finger pointing has begun, despite lack of information. Wonder why some are so quick to point?

-Lurkers check in; say nothing interesting

-HijacK's "new" personality seems to be having exactly the intended effect

We're on the train to randomlynchville, unless something changes and someone puts some cards on the table. Not gonna be me - I stuck my neck out far enough already just trying to get the game started.
yogsloth: Well, I wasn't able to get back on last night after all, but I don't have too many thoughts anyway.

-Finger pointing has begun, despite lack of information. Wonder why some are so quick to point?

-Lurkers check in; say nothing interesting

-HijacK's "new" personality seems to be having exactly the intended effect

We're on the train to randomlynchville, unless something changes and someone puts some cards on the table. Not gonna be me - I stuck my neck out far enough already just trying to get the game started.
You want changes and cards put on the table and yet you wonder why people finger-point. You need to make up your mind, son!

So, what would it be?
I don't see the conflict there. Make up my mind about what? I'm not eager to lynch, but I would like us to have a prayer of lynching correctly, instead of a mere random chance.

Now back to your regularly-scheduled blither about video games and pie.
yogsloth: I don't see the conflict there. Make up my mind about what? I'm not eager to lynch, but I would like us to have a prayer of lynching correctly, instead of a mere random chance.

Now back to your regularly-scheduled blither about video games and pie.
The conflict is the fact that you want the game to move along by people putting their cards on the table and then turn around and say it's odd that people are finger pointing. You can't move the game along without finger pointing so why would you find it odd that there is finger pointing if you are wanting the game to move along.

I am torn between two people at the moment for scum, yogosloth and CSPVG. yogosloth for his odd questioning of finger pointing when he was pushing everyone to move the game along, and CSPVG for lurking and his comment that he did not want to post just to say he was still around. Posting to say hey I'm still here instead of lurking and trying to avoid being seen seems like something a townie would do, but not posting and lurking is more a scum move. So...

Vote CSPVG
Vitek: Sorry, Darko, I am not gonna meta this one.
Vitek: I would agree but unfortunately it is exactly what he does every game so it tells us nothing.
I'll never stop believing.

Robbeasy: Vote remains on Adaliabooks.
Have you explained why or are you stll waiting for him to guess the reason?

Vitek: Also I'm looking hard at DarkoD13 and Krypsyn for what "feels" like deliberate lurking.
Typical first-day accusation. Ironically, I did see this 2 minutes after you posted it and deliberately chose not to answer since it would prove your point. Damn you.

Vitek speaketh the truth though. CSPVG's "level of activity" is the same as always.
I'll try to go over the last few posts again and vote someone for real.
CSPVG: Perhaps now would be a good time to draw up a top three scummiest list. Thoughts on this, my fellow scum hunter?
Sure, you can go first.

Previous post edit: "Also I'm looking hard at DarkoD13 and Krypsyn for what "feels" like deliberate lurking. " was flub's quote, not Vitek's.
I think Vitek and Krypyn are in cahoots. Sorry a bit tippeys at the mppoments and have had to wordk four 12 hour shifhts in a rosw. FUCK!!!!!

iI know Viek is smartenr and so is Kruypsyn so Im putiting my Vote out there now.

Vote'Vitek
flubbucket: Also I'm looking hard at DarkoD13 and Krypsyn for what "feels" like deliberate lurking.
Krypsyn: It's a fair cop. At least where I am concerned. I just haven't felt the urge to really mix things up yet, and I am content to just watch things unfold for a bit.
I am finding something off in this post. Could just be me though.