It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vitek: @Sage; Could you give as full claim with all necessary info? You seem bit shady.
A passing ship collecting the downed pilots so they can discuss why Vitek is so smart, funny, and good looking.

Flub sends his love and kisses.

(ill let this sink in and then go over my pm a bit more)
Vitek: @Sage; Could you give as full claim with all necessary info? You seem bit shady.
Sage103082: A passing ship collecting the downed pilots so they can discuss why Vitek is so smart, funny, and good looking.

Flub sends his love and kisses.

(ill let this sink in and then go over my pm a bit more)
'Curiouser and curiouser!' cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English).
Groooooooooan
My PM does not have anything about my weapons at all. I will paraphrase it

My name and what I am piloting - make model and type. 4 sentences after this. I could give two shits about the conflicts, I am only here to prevent death, how the pilots are able to live until I get to them. My win condition no matter who wins as long as that side members stay alive. And than my win condition broken down into very simple terms.

name - role
secret word - and that my abilities are passive and automatic. (hence I have NO abilities to do anything myself)

I did not know I would be talking with the downed pilots until the first lynch. Then I was given a PM with a QT. Books was the first to go to the QT. Flub followed right as we came back from night.

By the way, I can tell you from talking in the QT. That books has been very mum on his buddies. However, There is one person he has not said one word about good or bad. And this person has started to raise concerns for me. Books did mention at one point how funny it was that everyone was looking in the wrong direction.
Telika, what were you thinking. Survivor gets to participate in the observer thread? At least that's going to make one hell of an interesting read when this is all over.

Unvote Krypsyn

Vote Sage

Spill it. Everything.
I am not in the observers thread at all. I have my own QT called Sages Medical Bay.
OK. Still with the spilling and the sharing and the talking, please!
I am not allowed to copy and paste what they say but I can paraphrase it.

we have 713 posts so far.

Oh and flubs first aviator change had nothing to do with here. He found it hilarious that others thought it and then he starts to mess with everyone using it.

MrK - your post about my grammar. He said you have some big balls to be calling me on it.

I asked him about the word mechanisms being used and he said DEVICE #5 word is EQUIPPED

A few posts ago flub said he would put his food stamps on dedo and Kryspie. (this was before he claimed - yesterday at 2:23 et)

He is not sure complete about Vitek, He found it off pulling stuff from games that were from sooo long ago odd tacit. Though it could explain his absence.

(this is just from the current page)
Thanks, Crispy.

mrkgnao: Why is that?
Because it very very likely there is not cop and watcher on town side, that would be overkill. So it would mean Krypsyn is lying.

mrkgnao: I don't really understand. Could you please elaborate.
Just flavour assumption on my part. If there is several of the same ships and all of them seem to have some investigative ability, then it makes sense to me that one of them will be mafia aligned.

mrkgnao: I would have thought that a role cop or even a flavour cop would have been better than a watcher for role finding....
Sure, I agree. I wasn't comparing it to role cop but to regular cop. If someone claims regular cop, then he either has that role (more likely it's not safe claim) or does not have that role. On the other hand watcher can be mafia as it has some use to them, so the claim can be true on role side but not on alignment one. That makes breadcrumbs less convincing for such role than for cop.
I am not saying Krypsyn is necessary lying, I am just saying watcher claim is overall more likely to be mafia than cop one.
Of course role cop is more useful to mafia, but watcher is more useful to them than regular cop (that one nprovides tham little to no use).

@Sage;
So you can talk to dead people? That's what you were hiding?
I don't understand your win condition.
What is "mum on his buddies"?
Sage, thank you for that. I'm still more interested in what adalia has said.

Where is it decreed you can't copy, but you can paraphrase? Not in your PM, as you already said...

Don't hint around about who adalia has spoken about - now is the time to pick sides. I would love for you to survive to the end as complementary to town victory, but if you have information from adalia, and don't share it - you've picked the wrong side. Hence my vote.
Books is mum on who is scum... I have tried everything I can think of to get him to spill or slip ... I even batted my eye lashes and asked nicely. He is getting annoyed with the long day and stated please someone just swing the hammer already.

My win condition (I also asked Telika to clarify after I got my pm)

He told me I am neither town or mafia. In simple terms if I am alive at the end I win. No matter what side wins.
What threw me off here was the if everyone on that side stays alive. But as long as I stay alive so do they. I have them in my ship. I watch them on monitors while I pilot.
mrkgnao: I don't know what you expected from me.

I asked you a question in #1739. I didn't find your answer in #1741 even attempting to be convincing. I asked a side question in #1760, the answer to which #1764 I also found a bit troubling. And I finally summarised it in #1777. Then when I asked you a clarification question in #1781, you did not answer it (thankfully yogsloth did).

Throughout, I felt no interest from you to address my suspicions in a convincing way. I can appreciate that you might not find any need to allay my suspicions, since I have a pretty poor record so far of convincing the town of my suspicions (e.g. about Robbeasy) or opinions (e.g. about CSPVG). That is certainly your prerogative.

The fact that other people joined in questioning you is at the moment neither here nor there for me. In fact, I made it clear in post #1744 that the additional password questions raised by Krypsyn were irrelevant for me.

As I stated originally, I did not intend to initiate vote changes this late in the day, nor was it ever my intention to vote for you today. I wanted to see whether I could resolve the troubling discrepancy and for the moment I cannot.

All I can do is restate my major argument, which is that I read post #1499 as something written by someone who either has a power role or has some inside information and that this does not sit well with a vanilla claim.

I expect we shall return to it on day #3.
You initiated a discussion of this scale a few days before the deadline under false pretense. You made assumptions based on a post I made and you want me to defend myself when there's no way to do so. Then you misquote me and expand even further on why my post was what you say it was. But hey, that's the brilliance of linguistics.
The best part of your theory is that there is no way to disprove it until every claimed vanilla is dead, so I bet it's going to be useful to you beyond Day 3.
Sage103082: By the way, I can tell you from talking in the QT. That books has been very mum on his buddies. However, There is one person he has not said one word about good or bad. And this person has started to raise concerns for me.
Thank you again. Please help us here - who is this person of whom you speak?
Sage103082: Books is mum on who is scum...
My problem is I am not familiar with word "mum". :-) I assume now it means he is silent about it.

Sage103082: He told me I am neither town or mafia. In simple terms if I am alive at the end I win. No matter what side wins.
What threw me off here was the if everyone on that side stays alive. But as long as I stay alive so do they. I have them in my ship. I watch them on monitors while I pilot.
Yeah, that thing with keeping everyone on that side alive threw me off as well.
Krypsyn I am not sure yet if you are lying or telling the truth, I still have you leaning as scummy but I am not as confident as before.

I stayed earlier that I was swapping dedo and Vitek as my number 2 scum, and now I'm unsure if I still feel that way. Either Vitek is posting well enough to confuse me or I am reading him wrong, but I still feel he is town.

If Krypsyn is not who a consensus can be reached on, I will consider dedo. I still think it is a mistake to lynch Sage at this point.