It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: ...
Well, feel free to explain all that when you feel like it since I didn't understand anything.
yogsloth: I believe there is a real possibility Darko is not vanilla, but knows the vanilla text.
I do to, and I think I know how. I also think it is restricted to the role information, not the entire text of the role PM.
Please watch closely everyone.
Mrkgnao mentioned his "crazy theory" about a role that can find out other people's role descriptions a couple of days ago. Yogsloth had dismissed it as nuts, but seems to have changed his mind now and has found the secret meanining behind my questioning vanillas. Krypsyn agrees and even knows how the role works.
10/10, would read again. Wow.
Looks like I pissed some people off by attempting to confirm vanillas.
Also, "standard". Nice try though. A for effort.
Unvote Vitek
DarkoD13: Please watch closely everyone.
Mrkgnao mentioned his "crazy theory" about a role that can find out other people's role descriptions a couple of days ago. Yogsloth had dismissed it as nuts, but seems to have changed his mind now and has found the secret meanining behind my questioning vanillas. Krypsyn agrees and even knows how the role works.
10/10, would read again. Wow.
Looks like I pissed some people off by attempting to confirm vanillas.
Also, "standard". Nice try though. A for effort.
Unvote Vitek
Slow down, hoss. Just working through some data here.
DarkoD13: Also, "standard". Nice try though. A for effort.
Fair enough. Was that so hard? :)
trentonlf: Maybe we should "Thorize" it, a big hammer could come into some use about now. Maybe knock some sense into some people :)
Telika: Indeed. To "thorize" means "to provide the last vote required for a lynch".
Jinx.
yogsloth: Apologies for being a bit vague - part of this is to see what mrk thinks, as I have a suspicion about the nature of his line of reasoning.
My argument is pretty simple so far.

I read post #1499 as something written by someone who either has a power role or has some inside information. This does not sit well with a vanilla claim.

Furthermore, I find it remarkably short-sighted (or remarkably manipulative) to make critical assumptions based on information gleaned from a single role PM (and a vanilla at that). The fact that a vanilla description may or may not include the mention of a specific piece of equipment does not automatically mean that all role descriptions do too.
mrkgnao: My argument is pretty simple so far.

I read post #1499 as something written by someone who either has a power role or has some inside information. This does not sit well with a vanilla claim.

Furthermore, I find it remarkably short-sighted (or remarkably manipulative) to make critical assumptions based on information gleaned from a single role PM (and a vanilla at that). The fact that a vanilla description may or may not include the mention of a specific piece of equipment does not automatically mean that all role descriptions do too.
Darko has not claimed vanilla.

yogsloth: Darko has not claimed vanilla.
See post #1738.

Read again. Did I say that it was critical because of my flavor? I think I've thoroughly explained why him using a mechanism (and what mechanism) was important. His response was critical to me. If he had attempted to distance himself from the equipment mentioned by trent/Krypsyn it would have made him more scummy in my eyes. Agree or disagree, don't misquote me.

DarkoD13: Read again. Did I say that it was critical because of my flavor? I think I've thoroughly explained why him using a mechanism (and what mechanism) was important. His response was critical to me. If he had attempted to distance himself from the equipment mentioned by trent/Krypsyn it would have made him more scummy in my eyes. Agree or disagree, don't misquote me.
What equipment was mentioned by trent/Krypsyn?
yogsloth: Darko has not claimed vanilla.
mrkgnao: See post #1738.
That's pretty clearly not a vanilla claim.
mrkgnao: What equipment was mentioned by trent/Krypsyn?
Now you're just messing with me, especially since I also mentioned it in a response to you a few posts ago.
Anyway, this was fun. Later.
I approve of Darkos mechanisms.

I also refuse to believe that Mafia and Town Vanilla Pm are the same -anyone trying to push that gets immediate scum points...

Looking back on what I know, and who has been the most vocal against what i know, i do believe im going to

vote mrkgnao

Vitek has more than adequately defended himself, and I was never really behind a Krypsyn lynch anyway - both never gave us a deal to go on tomorrow anyway.
mrkgnao: What equipment was mentioned by trent/Krypsyn?
I believe he meant the "light weaponry" mentioned by trent and the LIDAR mentioned by Krypsyn. That's how I took it anyway.

One flavorless, and the other pure speculation.