It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Was the word "pancakes"? Because I'm totally equipped to handle pancakes. I'm always ready for pancakes.

Chalk me up as also a little confused by Darko's confusion as to what equipment may or may not be listed in vanilla descriptions.
I love the distracting nature of the discussion, by the way.
mrkgnao: I'm pretty sure he will (given that Darko did answer the question, as far as I can guess).
Oh, I know he did. But he did it in an overly hidden way instead of being blunt about it. I just don't understand the caginess at this stage, is all.
yogsloth: Chalk me up as also a little confused by Darko's confusion as to what equipment may or may not be listed in vanilla descriptions.
Oh, I'm not confused. But I'm also not going to reveal every single word in the role description just to satisfy your curiosity.
mrkgnao: Would you understand if I said that I find this suspicious?
DarkoD13: Totally.
What would you have done if HijacK had answered that he had no "mechanism"?
Something is really bothering me here. I need to look through CSPVG's posts. This could take hours. Not to read them - to find them.
DarkoD13: Oh, I'm not confused. But I'm also not going to reveal every single word in the role description just to satisfy your curiosity.
Good then. Since I was just asking for one from your flavor text. How about word 9? Count your pilot name as one word, if it isn't already. You have already given out 3 semi-random words, so I fail to see the harm in one more.

The trouble is, I am more than willing to see your side of this, but you aren't helping me do so at all. I just fail to see the reticence after everything that has come before.
DarkoD13: I love the distracting nature of the discussion, by the way.
I, of course, expected this kind of comment, which is why I prefaced this thread of questions with:
"Since people are not in a rush to vote, there's a question I'd like to ask Darko. I don't expect it to affect votes today".

We aren't delaying anyone. We are passing the time, while waiting for people to vote.
mrkgnao: What would you have done if HijacK had answered that he had no "mechanism"?
Voted him. Regardless of whether he is a mafia or a town flavor cop, I would expect the info provided by him to be on par with what we've thorized from trent's night flavor (and I generally trust trent).
No, I don't think my role description would have factored in that decision since I only know for sure what's provided in my PM.
DarkoD13: While that's certainly a possiblity, I would argue that verbatim copy/pastes from mod PMs are generally against the rules and if the mafia did that during the Night they should have been punished for it.
Wrong.

They certainly are not generaly against rule in mafia chat. On the contrary, there is usualy no regulation of them there because there is no need to be there.
Vitek: Wrong.

They certainly are not generaly against rule in mafia chat. On the contrary, there is usualy no regulation of them there because there is no need to be there.
I see. This is all pointless then.

Btw, my above post should have "theorized" in it, not "thorized".
Found what I was looking for.

At the time the CSPVG wagon started, the only known role was adalia’s as strongman. The flavor text we got was in post 576, with heavy emphasis on his “Dantagol” silent torpedos. One might read that as his method of unsuspected night killing, eh? If they’re silent, you don’t know who fired them… hence the anonymous night killing method of scum. I think for your standard issue Inyerface Mark II pilot, that is how it would read, with a strong likelihood that all scum carry this silent killing weapon.

Next role claim is CSPVG in post 1275. I noticed immediately that something was missing from this claim, but have held that info in my back pocket the whole time. There was no counter-claim, so no need to use it.

Then Sage and Hijack give their general roles, with no detailed specifics beyond "yugmi" ship name and role names.

Darko asks in 1499 his “critical question” about what kind of mechanism HijacK uses.

CPSVG makes a very important clarification (at least to me) later, in post 1544… after Darko’s question.

I believe there is a real possibility Darko is not vanilla, but knows the vanilla text.

Apologies for being a bit vague - part of this is to see what mrk thinks, as I have a suspicion about the nature of his line of reasoning.
Vitek: Wrong.

DarkoD13: I see. This is all pointless then.

Btw, my above post should have "theorized" in it, not "thorized".
Maybe we should "Thorize" it, a big hammer could come into some use about now. Maybe knock some sense into some people :)
DarkoD13: Btw, my above post should have "theorized" in it, not "thorized".
Indeed. To "thorize" means "to provide the last vote required for a lynch".
"line of reasoning" above should be "line of questioning".