It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: In that case, could you please explain your post #1499. You were interrogating HijacK about his newly-claimed role and you wrote (my emphasis):
"Another critical question to me. What kind of mechanism do you use to get that info?"

Why is this critical to a vanilla?
If you're a vanilla, you can't verify his "mechanism".
And if you're a vanilla, how do you even know that a role description contains any mention of a "mechanism"?
You got me.
But maybe it was because there was already a mention of Lidar concerning trent's night PM flavor. Or maybe the vanilla description does mention something about mechanisms. Who knows.
DarkoD13: You got me.
But maybe it was because there was already a mention of Lidar concerning trent's night PM flavor. Or maybe the vanilla description does mention something about mechanisms. Who knows.
You know what would be super right about now? If someone else, perhaps Robbeasy or trentonlf (or both!), would ask you to verify a random word from your role PM? Then we could put much of this uncertainty to bed.
Krypsyn: You know what would be super right about now? If someone else, perhaps Robbeasy or trentonlf (or both!), would ask you to verify a random word from your role PM? Then we could put much of this uncertainty to bed.
Oh my, that would be like so awesome. It's not like we've done that already.
Krypsyn: You know what would be super right about now? If someone else, perhaps Robbeasy or trentonlf (or both!), would ask you to verify a random word from your role PM? Then we could put much of this uncertainty to bed.
That wouldn't help me. I am assuming Darko knows all the information there is to know about vanillas because:
1) He really is town vanilla, or
2) He really is mafia vanilla, or
3) He is scumbuddy with a mafia vanilla and got all the info overnight, or
4) He has a role (flavour cop, role cop) that gets this info (my 'crazy theory')
DarkoD13: Oh my, that would be like so awesome. It's not like we've done that already.
When? I missed it if someone else asked you about your PM. I saw you asked trentonlf if 'dogfighting' was in his PM at the end of the line, but you never responded to his affirmative answer.

As far as I know, nobody has asked you anything directly. I would just like it to come full circle.
DarkoD13: Oh my, that would be like so awesome. It's not like we've done that already.
Throw out word 5 and put everyone into a tizzy :-)
mrkgnao: 3) He is scumbuddy with a mafia vanilla and got all the info overnight, or
While that's certainly a possiblity, I would argue that verbatim copy/pastes from mod PMs are generally against the rules and if the mafia did that during the Night they should have been punished for it.
(word five plz)
trentonlf: Throw out word 5 and put everyone into a tizzy :-)
But, make it the role PM itself, not just the 'role' portion, please? In case mrkgnao is correct about 4) in his list.
They're not equipped to handle that. ;)

P.S. Everyone asking for further confirmation at this point is an idiot. We might as well post the whole thing instead of letting people fill in the blanks themselves and just hope no one else claims vanilla tomorrow.
DarkoD13: They're not equipped to handle that. ;)

P.S. Everyone asking for further confirmation at this point is an idiot. We might as well post the whole thing instead of letting people fill in the blanks themselves and just hope no one else claims vanilla tomorrow.
LOL, love the answer :-)
trentonlf: LOL, love the answer :-)
I wonder if Robbeasy will enjoy it as much?
mrkgnao: In that case, could you please explain your post #1499. You were interrogating HijacK about his newly-claimed role and you wrote (my emphasis):
"Another critical question to me. What kind of mechanism do you use to get that info?"

Why is this critical to a vanilla?
If you're a vanilla, you can't verify his "mechanism".
And if you're a vanilla, how do you even know that a role description contains any mention of a "mechanism"?
Would you understand if I said that I find this suspicious?
mrkgnao: Would you understand if I said that I find this suspicious?
Totally.
trentonlf: LOL, love the answer :-)
Krypsyn: I wonder if Robbeasy will enjoy it as much?
I'm pretty sure he will (given that Darko did answer the question, as far as I can guess).